life crisis

it's been a while, jesus christ. i'll continue doing the servamp watching servamp when i have free time :> classes are currently taking all that up, and the worst thing is that phones are now literally banned within the school premises. i sneak mine in (as do most of us), but it's another story to be shielding that precious baby from the eyes of oppressive, lecherous gadget-snatchers called officials. anyways, whoops, getting on to the chapter—

✒ servamp and their most common indecisive moments

mahiru: two products having the same price and quantity, but he can't be sure of the quality.

kuro: sleep, or gaming? or binge-watching yaoi anime? (hello, old chapter, you're very welcome to join me in vaporized laudanum room if you get it)

misono: invite his friends because he's lonely, or keep being lonely because he can't risk his pride?

lily: "die, or die? can't die, i'm fucking immortal  w h y "

licht: "when you're in a pet store, it's a difficult choice to make, whether to pet the bunnies or the puppies or the kittens or the—"

hyde: licht, or moral code and decency?

crantz: "obsession, or euphoria?" (he's talking about perfume. go look up calvin klein, you dirty-minded freaks.)

guil: be cute, or be scary?

mikuni: be annoying, or be mysterious? (bitch just goes both ways most of the time)

jeje: honestly doesn't know, but he probably is torn whether to love or absolutely dislike mikuni

tsubaki: when there's too many limited edition ice cream flavors infront of you and higan only permits you to buy one

sakuya: stalk mahiru, or stalk mahiru the other way? (what he pertains to, our minds shalt never grasp thy capacity to wrap thyself 'round)

belkia: "watch a musical or a magic show?"

higan: giving tsubaki and belkia the freedom to choose because you're nice, or continuing to be strict on them because you need to do your job and discipline them?

otogiri: "should i ship tsubaki and bel-bel, or tsubaki and sakuya?"

tsurugi: "... the hell's a 'choice'?" (very not sorry)

this exists because im torn between doing art and reading the shit-ton of books i just collected from the internet (yes, i've stopped buying physical copies. welcome to broke-ass 2019 resident).

ah, also, i drew a quick tsurugi yesterday. sad to say my writing is still shit.

raw lighting looks like crap.