do pigeons have feelings?

you can skip the note. your choice. maybe don't tho because i tried to be diplomatic.

i thought this book was definitely crazy, nonsense, exaggerating. but then i watched a few of the drama cd's and now i can therefore conclude that the scriptwriter for those dramas is also writing while drunk. and that my definition of exaggeration isn't quite close to their level. all hail. i'll continue the episodes later on because the room they're using is still in a state of chaos. we have to do a few major repairs. luckily, guil saved the tv. all hail fluffy mascots. ( about the drama cd's, i'm surprised some of my shit actually coincided with a few drama cd moments, such as lily's attitude as a teacher, the nickname mahimahi, lily mentioning cosplay, etc.)

what exactly is diplomatic about this

questions servamp ask/ weird shit they do at 3 am in the morning for absolutely no reason:

mahiru: "... am i a housewife?"

kuro: *eating potato chips with his right hand while writing names of criminals with his left*

>> i am going to purge the world if someone doesn't get this reference.

sakuya: "mahiru... i wonder what you're doing now? how your sleeping face looks like? what kind of dream you're having? what color the sheets you sleep on are, how cold your room is, what sleeping position are you in, whether you're wearing underwear or not—"

misono: bru

lily: "i wonder if mikuni got taller again? unlike misono..."

tetsu: *carrying a refrigirator. wearing shades*

hugh: "why even are vampires supposed to be sleeping in coffins? our ancestors could've chosen beds or whatever, but coffins?"

licht: "if beethoven's für elise was originally für therese but got mixed up because of his messy handwriting, does that mean it was supposed to be a tribute for the st. therese lisieux? does that mean it's a song fit for an angel like me? but wait, if st. therese's birthday is on january 2, 1873, and ludwig van beethoven's is on december 16 (or 17) 1770, then it's impo— wait, what if the heavenly powers resonated within the two of them? what if they met in the paradise of the angels? *gasps* that was why i saw them in my ascend to the heavens yesterday (he was dreaming)! the land of the worthiest archangels... what if... it was my angelic power that allowed them to meet? and if you multiply 2 by 1, it's 2, and if you subtract 2 from 6, it's 4— which was me using the 2 from st. therese lisieux's birthday to multiply to 1 and subtract from 6 from ludwig van beethoven's 16— it becomes 24, which is the date of my birthday— *gasp 2.0* — DID I CAUSE THE COMPOSITION OF FÜR ELISE TO HAPPEN?

hyde: "what the hell is licht-tan going on about?"

crantz: *chanting "giorgio aramani"*

guil: "... do i have a blow hole?"

mikuni: "is ling ling a girl?"

jeje: *whips out tamagotchi*

bye johannes mimir faustus. you will be missed. enjoy your vacation with shamrock.

tsubaki: "what if i mix matcha häagen-dazs with sake?"

belkia: "why are people calling me a filler"

otogiri: *out on the streets watching a blonde man (?) wearing shades carrying a refrigirator to possibly throw at someone.

higan: "what's alicia keys's favorite color?"

tsurugi: we will never know.

____

i just remembered how afraid tsurugi was of holding jun's kid because he thought he might kill the baby.

*ugly sobbing* it hurts. *clutches right side of chest* right here— wait. wait shit that's not where the heart is. gimme a sec.