theory about this anime slash manga idk

So it's not actually a worthy AF theory, but I think I got something about this thing.

The Servamps are what the Eves do not have.

Lmao I suck.

But you seee. . . I was looking at this cline thing I made for an english project and I drew servamp characters for the pictures ( long story ), then BAM.

I mean, Mahiru has Sloth, but he's far from being a lazy-ass.

Misono has Lust, yet I'm pretty sure he'd murder someone who checks out PornHub.

Tetsu has Pride, though he's silent as heck and respects people because he knows he can learn from them.

Licht has Greed, despite the fact that he's laying off on his family's success.

Mikuni has Envy, yet he's far from being vindictive and jealous of his brother, or anyone else for that matter.

And here we have Iduna who has gained Wrath's trust even though she holds no grudges, harbors no hate.

As for the reason, I'm not quite sure, but it's probably because time has taken the Servamps' faith in everything away, and they have to constantly be fed with what they lack in order to keep them from losing it. In order to remind them they once were alive.

. . .

Alright, Tsurugi's still gonna die tho.

*runs toward the latest chap ( bc I haven't read it yet ) but trips on a wire which happens to be the lifeline of internet connection and my phone and POP GOES THE SERVAMP*