CHAPTER 25

Edited- Sept 8, 2019
__________________

1 WEEK LATER

ACE POV:

ACE POV:

I just found my self thinking as I sat outside by my pool at thinking about the mess I have found myself in.

I couldn't believe what I had done that I know for a fact that I had fucked my relationship with Rosie and I wouldn't blame her if she would never speak to me again.

I could sit here and play the blame game pointing my finger at someone else but I knew in all reality that I'm the fuck up.

My pride and ego got the best of me and I shouldn't of let my anger and frustration get out of hand if I had just let myself cool down that day in my office when Rosie and I had that fight about getting a divorce I wouldn't be in this predicament.

FASH BACK TO THE restaurant:

Everything at that moment when Daniel had declared her pregnancy to everyone in that room in front of Rosie and her family it felt like my insides just shattered inside of me.

The room felt like it was going in slow motion, Rosie just looked at me, then her family and instead of saying a word she just walked away and left the restaurant.

TJ just gave me that look without saying a word that said you really fucked up man and for Daniel, she just looked at me with a very satisfying look on her face.

As for Alexandro, he was mad and the same goes for his nephew John-Luka.

They just walked right past me as they were heading towards the door but before they had left Alexandro turned himself around to face me.

With his finger pointing right at me he then said:

"Ace you said you wouldn't hurt my little girl not even 5 minutes ago and you already broke your promise. Now remember this the both of you (he then moved his finger towards Daniel.) You both have now written your death wish for doing what you have done. You knew he was a married man but didn't care so, for now, I'll spare you from dying because of that innocent baby inside of you but once it's born then it's game on for you and for you Ace watch your back because your time has started ticking now until your end date which will be very soon."

With that, he was gone.

END OF FLASHBACK

Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice TJ coming to sit down beside me.

"Penny for your thoughts?" He asked handing me a beer.

Taking the beer from his hand opening it up with my other hand taking a drink from it, the liquid was nice and cold going down my throat that I felt was very dry.

"You don't have enough pennies for the thoughts that I have."

TJ hit my should lightly, "Dude I wish I could help you out but I can't, this is a mess that you need to clean up by your self."

"I know man trust me I know, but she won't answer any of my calls or messages. I even tried going to see her but her fucking father has guards all around her place, it's like a fucking Fortress. I think I would have better luck escaping Alcatraz then getting into see her."

"I know that your sister has been visiting her every day maybe you could ask her to relay a message to Rosie."

" I tried man my sister is being really bitchy towards me, she is really pissed that I had hurt Rosie."

"Well, yea I understand her point."

"What you say?" I said in an angry tone.

"Nothing man, ya your sister can be a bitch." He said trying to get me not to noticed what he had first said trying to cover it up.

"What about the baby?" He asked.

"What about it? I haven't talked to Daniel since that day and I told her to leave me the fuck alone."

"Ace if that is your baby you need to grow up and take responsibility for it. That's your flesh and blood and the gang and I will support you in any choice you make as a father."

TJ was right I did have a responsibility if this child was mine.....

__________________________

Good Evening 🌙

I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.

Thank you to the ones who have been voting for my chapters you're the best 💗

574 WORDS