CHAPTER 11

Edited Aug 26, 2019__________________________

Edited Aug 26, 2019
__________________________

NARRATOR POV:

Rosie and her friends walked over towards a table on the left side of the room.

The waitress had accompanying with them to show them where their table was had places down 4 menus in each spot they would sit.

"Welcome to Lone Star, my name is Charlotte I will be your waitress for the evening. Would any of you like to start off with a drink?" She looked at each and every one of them.

"Hi, yes I would like to have 4 shots of Pineapple Upside Down Cake and another 4 shots of Red Headed Slut and some water for all of us, What do you guys want?."

They looked at her in shock and so did the waitress.

"Just kidding those shots are for all of us." Rosie laughed.

Charlotte just nodded her head and then walked away.

Rosie was looking over her menu as were the men.

Mark looked up to see what Rosie was looking at to see if it was something he would be interested in eating then he had said
"So why do I get the feeling that with you ordering those shots it has something to do with your encounter with Ace tonight?"

Rosie rolled her eyes not wanting to talk about Ace at the moment but she knew her friends wouldn't stop until she would tell them.

"It has nothing to do with Ace yes I know that when I got back into the car you all could tell that I was frustrated but me wanting to have a good time has nothing to do with him."

"Oh really, " Where Dino's words that came out of his mouth.

Dino had always found Rosie attractive but never made the move to pursue anything with her, a lot also had to do with where she had come from and who her father was.

"Ok fine, You're right it does have something to do with that Jackass, but in all honesty, I just want to have some fun with you guys and to forget all about Ace."

"I take it that you didn't get the divorce papers back or even seen if he had signed them? and now you will be needing my services to be your attorney in court?" Henry ask.

"Only one word I can give you Henry and that is, Yup."

The waitress had come back to the table with their drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked taking her pen and paper out to jot down their orders.

"Yes I'll have your steak medium rare with a side of mashed potatoes carrots and corn, Oh can I have some garlic bread as well?" Rosie said waiting for the waitress to jot everything down.

"Yes, garlic bread comes with your meal."

Mark, Dino and Henry all look at one another and then said at the same time, "We'll have what she is having."