CHAPTER 10

Edited Aug 26__________________________

Edited Aug 26
__________________________

ROSIE POV:

Once I had walked into the bar I moved over off to the side so I wouldn't be in anyone's way.

This place did not look like what it did the first time I was here, now it looked like a bar/club instead of a bar/pool hall.

I see that the pool tables are gone replaced by Booths.

People where dances and others were drinking, this place was packed tonight.

The DJ was doing his thing in the middle of the room, as he switched one song to another.

Instead of standing where I was I just started to move my feet towards the bar, twisting and turning my body so I wouldn't bump into anyone.

Finally, I had made it, that was a mission and a half.

Men and women were ordering their drinks waitresses were moving in and out of the bar serving customers.

I see that they had 3 bartenders tonight, I was trying to see if that girl what was her name hmmm Molly, Holly, Mindy yea that's it Mindy, was working.

I knew with the way she acted she had a thing for Ace but once he had put her in her place that day I felt pride having him as my husband.

"A woman like you should not be standing at a bar waiting to be served, You should be on your pedestal as you look down on us as we worship you, beautiful."

I looked up to see the man who had said those really sweet words to me.

He wall tall with tan skin, his hair came down to his shoulders, His eyes were dark brown. He was very good looking but not as good looking as Ace.

"Your sweet but I was not waiting here to be served Im actually looking for Ace."

Once I mentioned Aces name a smile was placed onto his face.

"I can tell by the way you where looking at me that you dont really remember who I was but you were pretty drunk the night that I met you. The name is TJ I'm Aces best friend and also his right-hand man." He placed his hand out for me to shack.

"Sorry for not remembering you but dont feel bad I dont remember A lot of things that night."

"Don't let Ace here you say that or you might hurt his pride." He started to laugh.

I was not sure what he meant by that until it hit me all at once and I started to laugh as well, "Ya we don't want Big bad Ace to feel small."

TJ started to laugh harder at my comment.

"You are funny my God your a kick, no wonder Ace choose you as his better half."

Aww, that was sweet to here, Ace choose me and then my smile I had on my face faded to a sad one because I was here to end our marriage.