CHAPTER 24

Edited- Sept 7, 2019
___________________

ROSIE POV:

My heart feels so broken inside, It feels that it has been ripped apart into tiny little pieces

It felt like my dream's and hope and my little family I was going to have just fallen apart when Daniel had said she was 7 weeks pregnant.

Instead of staying around having people look at me with their sympathetical looks towards me at the restaurant I just bolted, not looking back.

My god, we were not even married a week and he had already cheated on me and of all people with that fucking bitch Daniel, was he that desperate for pussy?

He could of at least waited to see what was happening with our marriage first before dipping his dick into acid, like ya I said that I didn't want the marriage at the beginning but I was not whoring myself around.

Now I'll need to get myself checked to make sure that I don't have any sexually transmitted disease, god knows what she has.

With a tub of ice cream in my hands eating a mouth full as I sat down on my living room couch crying to an old song.

Not wanting to be Disturbed I had to turn off my cell phone witch was going off every second from my father or cousin texting me or calling.

I didn't get one call or message from the fucker who had ruined mine and my unborn baby life.

He knew he had fucked up big time so now he was hiding not wanting to deal with the consequences.

I don't think I will ever be able to forgive him, he lied to me and my father saying he would never hurt me and not even 5 minutes later the truth comes out about his infidelity.

Why, why god did I have to love a man like him? Why did he have to hurt me so much? Why god would you do this to me bring a man like that in my life? Why? I screamed out loud as I cried uncontrollably.

I felt tired, I couldn't hold myself up any longer. All this crying was taking a lot of my energy up so I laid my head down onto the couch still crying with my eyes closed.

***

I could hear a soft knock at my front door, I opened my eyes to see my surroundings. I must have fallen asleep, the room was pretty dark no longer having the sun shining in it.

The ice cream that I was eating before was melted inside of the ice cream container. 

Once again I could hear a soft knock so instead of just sitting there I needed to get up to answer it.

I didn't want to see or talk to anyone but for them to just go away I needed to answer that door and tell them to get lost.

Walking towards my door swinging it open, seeing who it might be hoping it was not 3 people that I didn't want to see. 

Anastasia was standing before with a sad look on her face.

"I'm sorry but I don't feel like talking or seeing anyone right now," I said

"Rosie I am so sorry." She said with Petty in her voice.

"It's not you that needs to say sorry, you didn't do anything wrong it was him."

"Yes but I feel bad because he is my brother and he is so fucking dumb and I can't believe how fucked up he is in the head to sleep with that woman."

Instead of telling her to go away again I just closed the door behind me and walked towards my steps sitting down. 

I didn't feel like being alone at this moment, I thought I did but truthfully I just needed a shoulder to cry on.

Anastasia sat close beside me wrapping her arm around my shoulder as I laid my head onto her shoulder as I cried

"It's ok Rosie, I know it hurts right now but it won't hurt for long, I can promise you that," Anastasia said as she stroke my hair with her hand to try and calm me down.

"I hope so." Was all I said back to her...........

___________________________

Hello, 👋

Well, the truth had come out about Daniel and Ace having sex like they always say the truth with always come out no matter what.

But with this so-called baby now what do you think will happen? Do you think Ace will believe that it's his? Do you think he will want it?
He still doesn't know that Rosie is pregnant so I wonder what is going to happen there.

Thanks for reading 📒

Please Comment & Vote ✅

793 WORDS