CHAPTER 4 Part 2

Aug 23, 2019

Aug 23, 2019

________________________

ROSIE POV:

I'm just finishing up washing my hands, I looked inside the mirror to make sure that my makeup was not smudged or a hair out of place.

As I try to look closer my Vision wasn't the best at this moment, now I understood the saying beer goggles when you look at a person, but lucky me I noticed my cheeks were a little red but other than that I was one ass fine sexy bitch, God I was drunk laughing out loud.

Taking a deep breath in, getting ready to leave, I then started to feel a little sick to my stomach there was a raunchy smell in this bathroom, "Fuck this bathroom stinks ass." Saying out loud not caring who could hear me.

As I am walking out of the bathroom I looked around but couldn't find Mark anywhere, he must of went back to the table.

I felt a vibration on the right side of my boob.

That would be my phone I said to my self, god I have been talking to myself a lot tonight that can't be normal.

Taking my phone out I saw that my father was calling.

Pressing the answer button then placing the phone to my ear...

Phone call:

Rosie-  "Hi papà." (Hi dad)

Rosie Dad - "Dove sei hunny? È davvero forte, non riesco davvero a sentirti così bene." ("Where are you hunny? it's really loud I can't really hear you that good.")

Rosie - "Papà, sono fuori con alcuni amici, adesso ti richiamo domani, ok?" (
"Dad I'm out with some friends right now I'll call you back sometime tomorrow ok?")

Rosie Dad- "Ok, hunny, sii al sicuro, ti amo." ("Ok, hunny be safe love you.")

Rosie - "Ti amo anche io ciao." ( "Love you too bye.")

End of call:

I hung up as fast as I could hoping he could not tell that I was drunk, that's all I needed was my dad coming back here from Italy and dragging my ass back home.

He didnt understand why I had made a life here in Canada but I liked it here then over there.

I started on my way back over towards my friends at our table but I came to a sudden stop.

Someone almost crashed right into me from behind, I gave them a look to say I'm very sorry but they just glared at me and walked right past me shoving my shoulder with theirs.

" Bitch." I hissed grabbing my shoulder which was hurting from her shove.

I then once again looked over towards my table, Seeing the same man with the most beautiful eyes that was behind the bar, was now with my friends sitting and talking to them.