CHAPTER 20

Edited- Sept 5, 2019
__________________

Mature scene ahead scroll down if you don't want to read.
___________________

ROSIE POV:

"Are you sure that this was part of what your sister meant for me to relax?"

Ace stopped kissing my neck once I had mentioned his sister.

"Come on love, don't be talking about my sister well I am trying to sleep with you and we have already just had sex not so long ago like a few minutes ago so now wanting to go round two. You should have said something before instead of screaming yes, yes, yes into my ear." He smirked at me.

I hit his arm playfully giggling.

Ace went back to what he was doing before I had interrupted them, kissing my neck, sucking onto it.

It felt amazing as I leaned my head bad giving him more access towards my neck for him to latch onto.

I started to move my hands up and down the side of his body, his skin felt so smooth.

He started to gently kiss down my neck towards my chest then started to nibble onto my nipple.

It hurt a little but the pain turned into pleasure.

I ran my hand down his sculptured body placing it upon his penis, pre-cum was dripping out onto my hand so I used it as lubrication running my hand up and down his penis.

Ace stopped nibbling onto areola.

As I was moving my hand up and down his shaft I watched his face reactions whereas I was pleasing him.

His eyes where closed, his mouth was opened, his head was laying on my chest. His body would jerk a little as he moans my name.

I was pleased with my self that what I was doing to him satisfied him.

"Baby you need to stop, your going to make me cum." He said taking my hand off of his penis.

Ace started back onto sucking and kissing my breast.

He glided himself back upon me so I opened my legs, I was in no mood for foreplay again because he took forever teasing me the first round we had of passionate sex.

I felt his penis rubbing up and down my wet pussy lips, the satiation felt amazing.

Not wanting to wait any longer I move my hand back and forth while on the floor of his bedroom in front of the fireplace with blankets that where under me and over us moving my hand to see if I could find the box of condoms that we had just used without using my eyes to see them as they where closed enjoying Aces lips upon my body.

In less then a second I had found the box but Ace had other ideas as he pushed his dick inside of me not wanting to put a rubber on.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt his warm soft throbbing penis inside of me.

"God this feels so good baby, (as he went back and for) Only you baby, only you have I ever done this without a condom and my god I am happy with that."

He started to thrust more into me but not as rough or too slow but just the right speed.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and started to move with him.

We moved at the same pace.

As I move with him I felt all of him inside of me hitting just the right spots and I scream out loud in pleasure.

"Faster," I said

"Baby if I go any  faster I'll cum."

"Then come, fill me with your seed mark me as yours, fuck me Ace."

With that he started to pump faster in towards me, I looked into his eyes as he looked into mine.

The heat the passion and lust where all there inside of his eyes looking right at me.

Our sweat was mixing together as our bodies were working together as we both were pumping into one another.

I felt my stomic Titan and I dug my nails into his back as I felt my walls tightening around his penis.

Ace crashed his lips upon mine and we both cum at the exact same moment.

I felt his warm cum squirt inside of me and I must say that there was a lot as I felt it starting to come out the sides of my lips dripping onto the blanket under me making it wet.

The air smelt like sex and sweat but I was too tired to get up to clean myself.

I closed my eyes taking a deep breath trying to calm myself down from the best sex I have ever had in my life.

The last thing that I could remember before I closed my eyes to drift Off to Sleep was that I felt Ace kiss my lips and saying to me, " Your MINE princess forever and always I love you.".........

___________________________

Hi👋

Sorry I didnt update yesterday was pretty tired.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter please Vote if you did.

Thanks for reading 💜💜

855 WORDS