CHAPTER 18

Edited- Sept 2, 2019
___________________

ACE POV:

I had just gotten back to the bar from doing my "Aaron's".

As I headed back towards my office I did a shout out to everyone telling them that around of free shots were on me.

People screamed chanting my name, I knew after my announcement no one would have forgotten me tonight.

Opening my door I saw Rosie asleep on my couch.

Aww, she looked so sweet laying there with her mouth wide open, slumped over.

Why wouldn't she put her feet up onto the couch and lay down properly I thought to myself. I just shrugged my shoulders and walked towards her picking up her feet laying them across the couch.

Her legs felt kinda warm to me so I put my hand onto her forehead.

She felt to me that she was running a high fever.

TJ had walked in right at the right moment, I looked up to him "Call my sister TJ  tell her to come right away."

TJ just nodded his head not saying a word as he took his cell phone out of his jacket pocket dialling my sister number.

I picked Rosie up into my arms to carry her to my bedroom that was right beside my office.

I held her tightly to my chest, she smelled like strawberries and vanilla, I kept on breathing her sent in. She felt amazing in my arms, her body felt perfect like she was meant to be mine.

Once I reached my room which didnt take long, I hesitated a little to place her down, I just didnt want to let her go.

Placing her down onto my king size bed, I walked over towards my bathroom to grab a cloth wetting it with cold water so I could place it onto her hot forehead.

I decided not to cover her up with a blanket I felt that it would make her even warmer.

She looked pale and fragile as I stared at her beautiful face.

Rosie has been the first woman I have ever felt love for in my life and seeing her right now unconscious not sure what's wrong with her is really scaring me I just didnt know what to do and I felt like I could lose her.

I now feel guilty leaving her here at the bar while my guys and I were out doing a job, I should have been here with her not out there.

I'm her husband and I feel like a pore one at that, I just hope once my sister gets here she can tell me what was going on with my girl........

___________________________

Hi 🙂

Short chapter.

I hope you are enjoying the story please share your comments and please vote if you liked this chapter. 💜

472 WORDS