CHAPTER 23

Edited- Sept 6, 2019
___________________

Edited- Sept 6, 2019___________________

PART 2

ROSIE POV:

Once I had told the hostess my name so she could check her book for our reservations, I had noticed she would take little glances towards my husband.

With those little glances, they had really irritated me that I felt like punching her right in the nose but I had stopped those thoughts and reminded myself that I couldn't do anything because of my pregnancy.

I was so happy when I got home from the Medical Clinic I just couldn't stop smiling.

I even thought of different ways I was going to tell Ace after our dinner tonight about us having a baby.

"Your guests have arrived." The hostess said taking me out of my thoughts but this time when I looked at her she had completely looked Ace from head to toe not caring if we would notice.

This bitch was going down.

When I went to step forward Ace had stopped me by wrapping his arm around my should which had calmed me.

We followed her from behind because there was no way I was going to let Ace walk in front of her to give her a chance to check his ass out.

We walked into another room witch was brighter than the other room with only one table.

I saw the backs of my father and John-Luka, I had noticed John-Luka got up from his seat first then turning around to give me a big hug saying very low only I could hear a "Good Luck."

Before my dad could get up from his seat I had wrapped my arms around his shoulders with his back to my chest.

I whispered in his ear, "Please daddy be good I really like this guy."

He didnt say anything back so I pulled myself away from him and stood right beside Ace as I took his hand into mine giving it a squeeze for reinsurance.

My dad got up and turned around.

The look on both my dad's and Aces faces where of complete shock.

"Tu cosa fai con mia figlia?" ( "You what are you doing with my daughter?")
My father said with an angry look on his face while he shook his finger at Ace.

"Dad he doesn't understand."

"Mio Dio, perché?" (My god why?)

"Dad please just calm dad."

I looked over at Ace and the way he was looking at my father was for some reason with pure disgust.

"Ace are you ok?" I asked wondering but before he could answer me back my father went to speak.

"Why are you with my daughter?"

"I'm with her because I love her." Ace replied right away.

"That's bullshit and you know it, I have none your family for years and you people just use people you don't love." My father said right back at him.

"That's where your wrong because I do love her and she is the only one that I could ever love."

"Ya right, Your going to hurt my little girl and which I won't allow to happen, As long as I am alive I won't let you two be together."

"I would never hurt her and if you want to die I can get that arranged." Ace seized out.

They both were mad.

My dad went to lunge at Ace but John-Luck held him back as I held Ace back.

As John-Luka and I tried our best to calm things down I could hear a ruckus in the other room.

The doors slammed open and what to be as I could see was Daniel and TJ come into the room.

TJ tried to hold Daniel back but couldn't.

"Ace, Let go of me TJ (she shock her arm) Ace we need to talk," Daniel said.

At this point, I had let go of Ace not sure what she wanted and why she was interrupting us.

"Not now Daniel." Ace said in an angry voice.

"Let's go, Daniel," TJ said trying to drag her out of the room.

"Stop it TJ and Ace yes now and I don't care what you are doing and Rosie needs to know."

What did I need to know? Why didnt I have a good feeling at this moment.

Daniel went to speak again, " I'm pregnant and it's your baby."

Everyone stopped what they were doing, not one sound could be heard.

Even the music in the background has stopped.

I looked at Ace as he looked at me, I was waiting for him to say that this was a big misunderstanding that he never had sex with that woman but he said nothing.

I took a step closer to Daniel but she took a step back putting her hand over her stomic.

Did she really think that I would harm her baby, I know I can be a bitch and that I am very angry right now but I would never hurt an innocent baby.

"How far are you?" Is all I asked, I knew if she said that she was lower than 8 weeks that would mean Ace had cheated on me but if it was after 8 weeks then he and I were not together so I couldn't get really made, I knew he was a player, but it would still hurt knowing another woman and myself where having his child at the same time.

"I'm 7 weeks." Was all she said.

__________________________

Aww, damn
Did you see that one coming?

Rosie fur sure didnt and it does not help that Rosie's dad had heard it as well.

All I got to say is Good Luck Ace because you need it.

Thanks for reading. 💜

Please Vote ✅

957 WORDS