Uraraka raised an eyebrow and yell, "Deku!? Where are you goin'!" Her question fell upon deaf ears as the Green Mop-headed boy was already gone. "Where's he going? He looked like he was in a hurry. D'you guys think somethings wrong?" the brunette best friend of Midoriya asked, genuinely concerned.

Kaminari, sitting nearby, chuckled, "Maybe he got sick of Bakugou's constant grumbling over not getting first in any event?"

"FUCK OFF YOU OVERGROWN HAND BUZZER! GO TRY TO MAKE A COMMENT LIKE THAT TO THE VINE BITCH!"

"Aw c'mon man, at least I tried!" the most Electrifying Student in Anime entertainment tried to defend himself.

Iida then launched up from his seat, "LANGUAGE BAKUGOU! AND HOW DARE YOU REFER TO FELLOW STUDENTS IN SUCH A MANNER! DO YOU WANT OUR CLASSES TO BE MORE HOSTILE TO EACH OTHER THAN THEY ALREADY ARE!

"FUCK YOU FOUR EYES! I-"

Meanwhile, as all hell broke loose up in the stands, Izuku had made it to the entrance point to the arena. But, Yaoyorozu was nowhere to be found. He started to wander the halls, hoping she didn't leave the stadium grounds all together.

*Sniff*

Looking to his right, around the corner was the rich girl herself. Sitting against the wall of a deserted hallway, a hand over her mouth to stifle her sobs, tears flowing down her face, was Yaoyorozu Momo. This was where the One for All user stopped dead in his tracks. Girls he already can't handle, but a crying one he should stay thousands of feet away from. He couldn't even handle when his own mother cried.

'I c-can't just leave her l-like this. I...I...all those times when I was in the exact position as her. Alone, crying, feeling hopeless. Everytime, I just wished someone was there. I already can't leave, my body won't let me until I help her. And even if I could, I wouldn't be able to live with myself, much less feel worthy of being of hero if I left. I HAVE TO HELP HER! NO MATTER WHAT!'

Izuku's heart and mind we're set. Being who he was, no matter how nervous he was he would always help. He steeled himself, and took a step towards Yaoyorozu.

As soon as his first step rang throughout the hallway, Momo jumped in shock believing no one would come down this seemingly unused hallway. She believed someone would probably come looking for her eventually, but not so soon. She was then even more flabbergasted when it wasn't Jirou, Uraraka, or any of the other girls of Class 1-A that showed up...but Midoriya.

Izuku Midoriya. The timid, shy boy with the heart of hero and the strangest quirk she had ever seen. Not because it caused some kind of wacky or extraordinary mutation, but because of the backlash it caused. Sure quirks had weaknesses, and if used too much could cause a strain on the body. She had learned that young when her parents warned her of the limited lipids in her body when she started to become malnourished from overuse (She tried to create more books to read when she became impatient for trips to the bookstore). But, to cause the breaking of one's own limbs when used was just entirely unheard of.

Yet, even with his quirk she could tell he was someone with a bright future as a hero. He was always adapting, no matter the situation. Even on the first day of school when he went from injuring his whole arm to just his finger. He expressed the ideals of a true hero more than anyone she had ever known, and (at least what she had been told by Uraraka) was one of the nicest and caring people around. She, like the rest of her class excluding Bakugou and apparently Todoroki, was impressed by him.