Ashe x Reader (Timeskip) *Part 2*

>> This was requested by Flausch-Chan. I mean, they wanted a Timeskip Ashe x Reader but I was too lazy to write another one so I made a part two. And I'm mad because the image I found won't work so have whatever that is. ^ Enjoy! HOLD UP RIGHT THERE I FORGOT sPoiLeR wArNinG bUddY Ol' PaL Same thing with last time, don't read this if you're avoiding spoilers and you're not past part 1 in the game. SPOILER LOCKER TIME BOIS!

I'm sorry but I just love these images

I'm sorry but I just love these images. On to the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was sleepless last night, thinking of what Ashe had said for hours. Had I meant what I said back? I sighed and looked in the mirror, and as expected, I had black circles underneath my eyes. It was strange being back in my dorm after five years of wandering helplessly.

I walked out of my dorm to find Ashe awaiting my presence. I greeted him with a smile, and he smiled back. He plants a small kiss on top of my head, and I blush a bit due to embarrassment. I was still unsure whether I meant what I said last night, but knew he truly meant what he said to me, and I was fine with that.

"Shall we head to the meeting room?" I nodded, remembering that we no longer used the classrooms for our training, so we set up a bunch of tables and called that our meeting room. We walked inside, finding that everyone else was already there, excluding Byleth and Dimitri.

Once Byleth arrived, we began our training, and it was harder than it was five years ago, but what would you expect? Now that we're in a war, we need to take training more seriously. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and took a long sigh as we finished for the day.

"Professor, we just arrived here, don't you think we should start easier rather than going straight to professional war tactics?" Byleth giggles (She's a girl in this, just saying) and shakes her head. "You'll get used to it soon enough Y/n." I laugh a little too, but Byleth continues her conversation with me. "I woke up in a village, and I asked them about the monastery. They said that about five years before I woke up, they found a (H/c) girl with (E/c) eyes there in a Monastery uniform. The first person that came to my mind was you. Is it?"

She woke up in the same village, huh? "Yeah, that was me. I woke up there after falling into the river off the opening in the wall you went through," I slap my hand over my mouth, regretting my past sentence. "Does that mean you were on the battlefield rather than evacuating?" Byleth crosses her arms in disapproval. "Yes... it does, but I'm alive and well! And so are you and almost everyone else!" Dedue came to my mind, and tears to my eyes. I still wasn't over the fact that he was dead. Byleth hugged me, comforting my spiritual pain. Afterwards, I left to go find Ashe, and tell him that I wasn't sure about our relationship.

I searched for quite a while but I couldn't find him, no matter where I went. I searched almost everywhere, but I had a few rooms to search on the second floor. An idea came to my mind, and a room along with it. I headed to the said room, and hoped that I could find him there.

"Ashe?" I called, peeking into the library. "Oh, Y/n," He answered my call and walks torwards me. "What are you here for?" I fiddled with my hands, unsure of what to say. "Um, I've been thinking constantly about..." My voice trails off. I don't want to upset him. "About...?" "Uh... Dedue. I still can't believe that he died." I made up an excuse, but it was still true for the most part. Ashe's arms wrap around me in a warm hug. "It's okay, I've been thinking of that too. It's hard to believe.

I stand there, my arms remaining at my side, his arms around me. His chin rests on my hair, and I blush from the contact. "U- um... there's another thing I wanted to say." He releases me from the embrace, now looking me in the eye. "The truth is... um... I wasn't sure if I actually loved you or not, but I think that I know the answer now. I think I do, but... it's hard to tell." I stare at the floor beneath my feet, and fiddle with my hands, very unfocused. While staring at the ground, I see Ashe's feet slowly shuffling over to me.

His hand rests under my chin, lifting it up gently, making me look him in the eye. "Well, you know my answer." And with those words, he leans in for a small kiss on the lips. We separate quickly, but share an embrace afterwards. "You know I love you Y/n, and whether you love me or not, I will always love you." I blush at his words, confirming my own answer. "I love you too, Ashe. I'm sure of it this time." I smile hearing those words coming from my mouth. "Are you sure you're sure?" "I'm sure that I'm sure that I'm sure," I reply sarcastically. "Are you sure you're sure that you're sure you're sure?~" He teases me. "Ashe!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

>>Sksksksksksksksksksks I love him so muchhhhhhhhhhhh. That little thief stole mah hart :3

Be sure to vote and follow me for more. Currently, requests are open WEEKENDS ONLY.

-GoddessInternal