Yandere!Claude x Reader

>> This was requested by rooton, thanks for the request! I can't tell you how hard it was to think of Claude as a yandere, but here you go! Enjoy the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Alright class, now for our mission," Byleth starts. "As you have been told, we will be going to a village nearby to end the lives of a bunch of bandits." I gave a small gigle, I always liked hoow straightforward our professor was. "And remember to bring an extra weapon this time Y/n." She reminds me, since last time we were on a mission, my weapon broke and I had to punch people in the face. It wasn't all that bad, but it was also a pain in the ass.

Claude walks up to me, a look of concern on his face. "Y/n, don't worry. If both your weapons break, I'll be there to protect you. Nobody will lay a finger on you when I'm around." I smile at him in thanks, and walk to my dorm to grab my weapons.

Claude's P.O.V

I don't that she got what I meant when I said that. Either way, it was true. No one will lay even a single strand of hair on her if I'm there with her.

We arrive at the village, and it's backed up upon a wall of flames. The bandits must have magic users too, then. Y/n walks next to me, wearing a shocked expression. "You'll be safeas long as you stay with me," I whisper into her ear. She nods, still mindless of what I mean when I say these things.

A bandit rushed out of the fire, aiming straight for Y/n. I ready an arrow and it knocks him right out of the air when it hits. Y/n smiles at me in gratitude, and then rushes out to the village.

~Timeskip to after battle~

"I'm glad you didn't get hurt," I say to Y/n immediately as I catch up to her position. "You too! Neither of us have even a single scratch!" She's so joyful, but should she really be?

Your P.O.V

A figure ran out of the flames, along with the rest of the villagers, but this one caught my eye. What? No... him? "Tarron?" (Yeah, that's right, I'm bringing him back boiz!) "Y/n? Is that you?" I walk closer slowly, unsure of who it truly was. Once we reached each others vision, we knew the other was in fact who we thought. I ran up to him and hugged him, embracing him in a warm hug.

"I missed you so much Y/n!" He exclaims happily. "Me too. I'm so happy you're safe, I didn't know you lived here, I guess it's good we beat those bandits, huh?" He chuckles and hugs me tighter. "Yes it is. And you know why? If I were dead right now, I wouldn't be ab;e to say I love you."

Claude's P.O.V (So many P.O.V changes ;-;)

I'm sorry, what did he say to her? No, Y/n will not have feelings for anybody but me! Only me! Just me! (Just Monika ;-;) I grabbed a knife out of a dead bandit's hand and walked to whats-his-face. I drew back my arm, readying attack, and stabbed the knife right into his back. Y/n looked in shock as his body went limp in her arms, then she looked up to me, wit the blood on the knife and the blood on my hands.

"C- Claude?" I kick away Tarron's body carelessly, then turn back to her. Her eyes are filled with fear, and her body is trembling. "Sorry about that, but I can't let anyone live if they love you and they're not me," I whisper into her ear once again, and her face goes red with my breath hitting her face. "Y- you didn't have t- to do that, I wouldn't have accepted it a- anyway," She pleads, as if I could turn back time. (But Byleth can)

I kiss her roughly, pinning her to the wall of a nearby house. She struggles, trying to get out of my grasp, but she fails. I force my tongue into her mouth (wtf am I writing) and she weakens, accepting it, since she can't fight against it. We separate, and her eyes are still glowing with horror.

"Tell me you love me." "C- Claude?" She asks, like a poor, lost dog. "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!" I yell at her, and she shrinks back into the wall, my hands still wrapped tighly around her wrist. "I- I lo- love you," She says weakly. "Say it like you mean it, or else I might have to kill you, too." "I love you Claude." I smile, and my grip on her loosens as I step back a bit. "Good. And you'll have to love me until the end of time." I leave her standing there in shock, something I wouldn't have to do if she hadn't found that Tarron guy.

"You will truly love me Y/n. I'll make sure of that."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

>>Was that good? I don't know myself. Yeah, I brought back Tarron Parsons because I didn't want Claude killing another student. I hope that's alright. And omigod guys guys guys guys guys guys guys (and girls girls girls girls girls girls girls) I F*CKING REACHED S-RANK WITH ASHE I'M SO DAMN HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND I ALSO REACHED PART 2 SO I'LL BE WRITING A TIMESKIP!ASHE X READER AND I NEED TO SOTP SHOUTING BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY *ahem* Be sure to vote and follow me for more! Requests are open on WEEKENDS ONLY by the way.

-GoddessInternal