Felix x Reader

A/N This was a request. Also MAJOR CRINGE WARNING THANK YOU. (Also there's a Jojo's reference in there, forgive me. I've been watching that too much lately. Today I watched it for 5 hours straight, but MY LIFE DOESN'T MATTER HAVE FUN READING!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We had just returned from our practise battle, which was actually pretty tough. But a certain someone in my class thought otherwise. "They really weren't worthy to fight me at all," Felix says casually, with a slightly bored tone. I roll my eyes dramatically, making sure he notices.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, you know they were weak." I sigh and mentally facepalm. "It was a practise battle. The enemies weren't supposed to be hard to beat." His mouth forms an 'o' shape, reslizing how stupid he had been.

"Well I'd really like a good opponent for once. Hey, Y/n, maybe you could battle me!" I look at him with a 'really?' face, but agree to it. "I suppose I could," I say, not wanting to boost his ego. He nods, clearly holding back his excitement, and walks away. "Wait, when?!" I yell at him, in hopes he would hear. "Tonight!" He yells back at me. But we aren't supposed to be sparring in the dark. Does he know that? I sigh and walk away from my position.

"Y/n, you really need to tell him," Flayn tells me. "I'll tell him tonight, I guess. I really don't know how to say it though." I look at my friend in worry, and she replies. "Just tell him you've liked him, you think he's strong, you think he's nice, all that. If that doesn't work, then I'll just have to beat him up for breaking your heart." "Please don't beat him up." She giggles. "No promises!"

Later that night, I went to the training grounds, where Felix told me to meet up with him. He's also here whenever he has free time, so I always know where to find him. I push open the large doors as quietly as possible, which wasn't easy.

"You sure took a while to get here," I hear him say. "Oh, shush. You didn't give me an exact time. All you said was 'tonight', so that really doesn't tell me much." "Yeah, I guess that's on me." I cross my arms. "Yeah, it is." "Well, you made it here, and you brought your weapon."

Now that I look closer at him, he doesn't have his sword with him. "Where's yours? Are you trying to start brawling?" He stands up from his place on the ground. "Let's just say I lied when I wanted to spar with you." "Oh. Well, I'll be leaving then," I say, but he grabs my wrist before I walk more than a single step. "But I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to meet you here," He says, and I can feel my face heat up.

My brain currently isn't processing any of his words, and I can't focus on anything, so my eyes are darting all around the surrounding area. "Are you alright, Y/n?" I started to lose my balance when he releases his grip on my wrist, and I actually fall over. Crap, great move Y/n. Just great. I close my eyes, expecting the feeling of the cold, hard ground against my head, but instead, I felt an arm catching me b the waist.

My face gets redder than it was before, if that was even possible, and Felix's face grows red, realizing what he had done, but he doesn't move, and neither do I. Both of us stay in our positions, a blushing mess.

What I didn't realize was that his face was slowly nearing mine. Only did I notice this when our lips touched. My eyes grew wide, but fluttered closed after a moment. His arm still wrapped around my waist, I drew my arms up around his neck (oh god it's so cringy). We separate, needing to breathe (to conduct hamone (I'm losing my sanity to Jojo's references)).

Felix smirks, and I can't decide which expression I'm using. It's a weird mix of happy, shocked, ecstatic, and confused. "So... you like me then?" I ask Felix, and he looks at me with a 'duh' look on his face. "Well good, 'cause I was planning to tell you something along those lines this night as well." He leaned in for another kiss, which I return.

"It's late. I'm tired. I'm going back to my dorm." I tell Felix. "How about a date this weekend?" He suggests. Internally, I'm screaming, but on the outside, I casually replied, "I'd love to!" It looks like Flayn isn't going to murder someone tonight.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N Like I said, major cringe warning. If y'all get the reference, nice job.

I couldn't find any good fanart of Felix but the image up there at the top, which took me like, half an hour to find. You're welcome. God, I do so much for y'all (yEeHAw)

I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a request (on the request page pls) Be sure to vote and follow me for more!

-GoddessInternal