Ashe x Reader (Timeskip

>>This was requested by myself because I love Ashe so much. HI THIS IS A SPOILER WARNING If you have not passed Part 1, I don't recommend you read this. And some spoiler blockers/Images of Ashe I want on my phone without scrounging through google for 10 hours

 And some spoiler blockers/Images of Ashe I want on my phone without scrounging through google for 10 hours

Alright, that's enough

Alright, that's enough. On with the story!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

^>Before time skip<^

I watched in horror as Edelgard's army invaded the monastery, as Rhea turned into a... whatever that was. Dragon? I think. A wall was destroyed, and I stopped in my tracks when I saw Byleth falling down into a dark, black abyss. "Professor!" I yelled in fear, unsure of what to do. I ran to the opening in the wall. I knew I was supposed to evacuate with everyone else, but I refused, and I snuck out to the battlefield. An empire warrior came up to me and attacked. Unfortunately, I hadn't thought to bring my weapon, so I was stuck with dodging and blocking attacks. I ran, looking behind me, which wasn't smart at all, since I found myself at the same hole again. My feet skid on the ground, barely stopping me before I fell to my death, but the warrior had come and sliced across my shoulder with enough force to shove me off into the darkness.

I screamed as I fell, and I landed in the cold of a river. I swam away helplessly, reaching the shore right before I passed out.

~Now here's a one month timeskip~

A few days ago, I had woken from my unconsciousness, and I had spent those days wandering, walking on my tired and injured legs until I found a small village. I leaned on the entrance, barely keeping myself steady. Villagers rushed to me, and offered to keep me in hospitality, and I accepted.

~The actual timeskip~

The past five years, I've been travelling, finding towns and staying there temporarily, then I'm on my way again. Today, I remembered our promise, the promise of the Blue Lions, so I headed to the Monastery. I passed dead bodies everywhere I stepped.

Eventually, I reached a place with a lot of ruins, and it looked like there were bandits everywhere, but I found two other people there, and they looked very familiar. Dimitri and Byleth? There's no way!

"Y/n?" A voice asks from behind me. "Annette!" "Is... is that the professor? And Dimitri? I guess we should help them!" I nod as we run out to the center, fighting every thief that crossed our path. "Nice work Y/n! You look so different, I barely recognize you!" Annette exclaims after all the bandits were killed. "I could say the same about you."

All of our classmates met up in the middle, and I recognized all of them. There was Sylvain, Ingrid, Mercedes, Felix, and... there were two I couldn't find, but that changed when a figure came from behind the Blue Lion crowd. My face turned into a smile as I rushed over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I release him immediatly, and I listen to what Gilbert was saying, that we should have the Monastery as our base, and Annette suggested we clean it up. We agreed, but Dimitri was being stubborn. We asked about Dedue, and found that he died, he sacrficed his life for Dimitri.

"I'm so happy you're alive Y/n. I thought we'd lost you when we couldn't find you in the students evacuating. Everyone thought you'd d- d..." He struggles to finish his sentence. "Well, I'm not dead, and I'm happy you're safe too. I barely recognize you, you've changed so much." I watch as tears well up in his eyes, and he wraps his arms around me, returning my small hug from before. I feel his tears landing on my shoulder, and I hug him back, never wanted to let go.

"I don't know what I'd do if I'd lost you Y/n," Ashe says, catching me by surprise. "Why would it matter so much to you?" "Because... I... um... I- I love you." His words surprise me, but I smile at them despite that. "I love you too," I respond, and he kisses my forehead, making me blush a faint pink.

I tilt my head upwards and press my lips on his, and his arms move to my waist, and mine move to his neck. Both of us are a blushing mess, but at the moment, neither of us care. We separate and whisper to each other. "I love you so much Y/n." "I love you more."

~*~*~*~*~*~

>>Thanks for reading! This chapter is the result of my excitement of reaching S-Rank with Ashe after like, 40 hours of gameplay and 20 hours of pleading Nintendo to let S-Rank even though I was actually talking to myself.