Claude x Reader *Part 4* ~Finale~

A/N Alright, I have to finish this because I need to do my requests, so here's the last part of the Claude X Reader thing I've been writing. This is not the end of Claude x Reader in general, just this one. Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Claude's P.O.V

I had asked Y/n to meet me at the fishing pond, where we first met. She easily agreed, seeing as how she was scared near pretty much anybody else. When she arrived, I could almost feel my broken heart bursting at the sight of her.

"Why did you call me here..." She takes a moment to remember my name. "Claude, right?" My heart skips a beat at the sound of her saying my name. "I just thought you'd want to watch the water. It's relaxing, which I thought it would help, looking at how much chaos you're dealing with right now." She laughs in agreement, and sits down at the water's edge, and I sit next to her.

I watch as her eyes widen, signalling that she had remembered something. I looked at her questioningly, needing to hide the fact that I know what's going on. "Is something on your mind Y/n?" I ask as casually as I can. "Nothing, it's just... I think I've been here with you before. It might just be my imagination or..." "Or maybe a lost memory." Her eyes light up. "Yeah! It's strange though. Y'know, like I've known you in another life, but now I don't." I listen to her words, wondering if she knows how heartbreaking they sound.

The bell rings it's usual tune, calling for lunch. Part one was a success, now let's see about part two. We walked to the dining hall, next to each other, like a couple. That's what we would be if- I cut off my own thoughts as I look down at her hand. I resist the temptation to hold it and have her small, soft hand in mine.

After grabbing lunch, I sat down at our usual table. "So, Y/m, what are your skills?" I hope this works out. "If I remember correctly, I'm very skilled at the axe, and I know a small bit of faith, but there's nothing I can do with the knowledge I have on it," She says, laughing. I laugh along with her, hoping to trigger a memory.

She shows no signs, but I can soon tell afterwards she's remembered by her behavior around me. Part two down. Two more to do. Tea and my rescue. I tried my best to perfectly reform what had once been, in hopes that she'd remember us. Us. A word that could mend or break a heart. For me, it was doing both at once.

A day had passed, and Y/n already had most of what I needed her to remember. I asked Byleth if he could set us some tea during lunch, and he agreed, understanding why I required it. I might be sounding greedy right now, which I don't want. I don't want to be super possessive or anything, I just want her to remember she loves me. That's all.

During the tea, I used the same joke I had during our first time having tea together. "Come on Y/n, spill the tea!" I had said, lifting her spirits and having her regain another memory. A/N: I swear I keep typing memery)

No here comes the tough part. I can't injure Y/n again and risk her losing her memory again. I asked some other students to help practise with us so we could get her that memory. If my instincts were right, that memory would trigger every other one she's lost. So the plan was to have a student aim an arrow at her while she's occupied. I jump in and save her, just like before, with the arrow hitting my shoulder, but this time with wooden weapons, for safety, and the rules of the monastery in general.

Y/n was currently taking down a student using a sword, and I had the archer in position. I gave them the signal, and the arrow was released, aiming for Y/n. I jumped in the way, the arrow hitting my shoulder, as planned. I stepped backwards a bit, knocking Y/n down, and I kneeled next to her.

I looked straight into her eyes. They weren't cloudy and unfocused like they were since she woke up. No, they were the crystal clear (eye color) that I loved. Y/n smiled and wrapped her arms around me, and I returned her embrace. Tears fell on my shoulder, and I released her, looking at her. "Why are you crying Y/n?" I ask her. "I can't believe you went through all this for me," she says in between her sniffles. All the other students leave, knowing they had done their job.

I hug her again, resting my head on top of her soft hair. I start crying as well, lost in the moment. Y/n's arms slowly let go of me, but I refuse to. I hug her tighter, as if this were the last day on Earth, and there was no tomorrow.

"I love you so much Claude," Y/n says, smiling. "I love you more," I teased. "No, I do." Our lips touch lightly and she wraps her arms around my neck, and I move my arms to her waist. I release for a moment to say a few words, the words I wanted to say ever since she woke up. "I love you more than anyone else in the world."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N I FINALLY FINISHED AND IT'S FRICKING ADORABLE!!!!! Claude is my baby now no one can steal him from me- Don't worry I'm only kidding, Ashe is bae. 

help

Feel free to leave a request, and be sure to vote and follow me for more!

-GoddessInternal