Hubert x Reader

>> This was requested by DailyDissapointment. Thanks for the request!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Creepy, dark magic users. You and your family had been labeled that way since practically the beginning of time. If anyone were to see you, they would casually turn around and walk away. Nothing more.

Y/n's P.O.V

You sighed as another student ran away. One after another, the students left, and before I knew it, I was the only person left. Pretty much, if I was somewhere, it wouldn't be too long before it was empty. The only time someone would even get near you was on the battlefield, but that's just because it's a bad idea to be alone there.

I watched as a figure moved towards me. "Hello?" I called out, requesting an answer. "Who are you?" I asked again, but I still received no answer. "Excuse me, I'd like to know who you are," I tried more politely, but I only got a blast of magic, and I retaliated. Who is this?

The mysterious person and I battled until I was dizzy. I could feel myself toppling over, but I remained awake so far. If only... I could tell... who this person is... I can't see much, but what I did see was a big, black blob on top of the person's hair.

~Timeskip~

I woke up, leaning up against a wall, and my hands and ankles tied together. I struggle to untie my hands from behind my back, but I fail. "Whoever locked me up better let me out!" Still no response. "LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!!!" "Sorry, sorry, I just thought it would be kind of funny to see you tied up like this," Wait, is that...

"Hubert? What the hell?! Why did you just knock me out and tie me up?!" (I swear to god my thoughts are dirty af) "Just a few things. I wouldn't say just. You've been out for a couple of hours. And also, it wasn't me. It was another student, believe it or not. I asked him what right he had to do that, and he said that you were scaring off so many people, you'd be better off dead."

Shock hit me like a brick. I knew people were scared of me, but they wanted me dead? Like, gone forever dead? I never cared for humanity, but now I know that humanity doesn't care for me either.

"Y/n, I know I'm sworn to protect Lady Edelgard, but... I think that now I should protect you too." I nod. "Great, now get these ropes off me so I can hug you." "Why?" I sighed. "As thanks." He nods and unties the ropes around my wrists and ankles. I stood up and slowly wrapped my arms around him. He stays there for a moment, not bearing to move, but after a bit, he returns my hug. "I'm looking forward to accompanying you on the battlefield."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

>> I hope you enjoyed! Alright, don't judge, but Hubert looks like an edgier Snape to me. 

And now it's free random/cursed image time!

Honestly. Feel free to request, and be sure to vote and follow me for more!

-GoddessInternal