Mara's Spaceship: Bow/Adora more

Start from the beginning

Glimmer stared at a picture of her parents with her. She was a toddler wearing a cute floral dress and sparkly shoes.  "I miss you so much!" She said as someone knocked on her door. Forcing back tears, she put the picture back on the table and went to answer it. 

"Hey, Adora, wanna get some breakfast?" Glimmer said, trying her best to smile. Sadness rested in her eyes since Adora had told her what Angella had done. Being brave for her daughter and Etheria to save it all. 

"Breakfast?" Bow said coming into Glimmer's room. "It's like around one p.m." He laughed. "You two love to stay up late gossiping then sleep in late." 

The girls agreed with nodding their heads. 

"So true!" Glimmer said with a side smirk. Yeah, they talked a lot about Bow. At least she did and Adora listened. Listened to the point where she fell asleep almost everytime. 

Adora got up and looked at Glimmer, "Let's go eat. I've got a lot to tell you. Bow came up with a cool plan and we're gonna try to get Mara's space ship out of the Crimson Waste." 

"Yeah tell me everything!" Glimmer joined her. "You coming, Bow?" She touched his arm and smiled. 

Bow shook his head. "I already ate. I need to figure out some things. I'm gonna go talk to Swift Wind. He can round up some of the alliance like we talked about." 

Adora agreed with him. "Thanks!" She linked her arm with Glimmer's and they left the room. 

Bow went the opposite way and went down to the stables to get Swift Wind. He told the winged horse the plan to fly to the kingdom's and recruit them for this mission. 

Alone with Glimmer, Adora picked at her Chicken Pot Pie with her fork. "We need a place to hide Mara's ship once we get it out of the Crimson Waste." 

"Yeah. We'll figure that out." Glimmer said and drank her juice. "The hard part is getting it out then getting it here. I'm sure it weighs a lot." 

They needed all the help they could possibly get. 

Bow came back a few hours later. He wore a pleasant smile as he walked into Adora's room. The door was wide open and the girls were on the floor looking at magazine's. 

"Wanna take a quiz?" Adora asked him. She picked up the magazine she had been looking at. "It's called find your soul mate in 10 questions." 

"Ooh, I want to!" Frosta bounced into the room. "So when are we going today or tomorrow?" She always ready to pound someone with her ice hammers. 

Glimmer held her arms open. "Hey!" 

Frosta hugged her. "Good to see you too, Sparkle Bomb!" 

Glimmer laughed at the nick name Frosta had given her. "Yeah, just call me, Glimmer, please." 

Frosta's smile faded, "Okay, if that's what you want." 

"So questions?" Adora smiled at them. "I've got pencil and paper!" 

Bow chimed in with some news. "That can wait a minute. Mermista will get in touch with SeaHawk and fill him in. He'll hopefully get a boat for us. They should be here either tonight or early tomorrow. Perfuma said she'll be here by tonight. Spinnerella and Netossa will be here in the morning. "So I guess we'll go tomorrow afternoon?" 

"Sounds like a plan." Adora said and went to get pencils and paper. She passed them out and smiled with excitement. "This should be fun." 

Frosta seemed bummed. "Sure. Ask us something." She said with no emotion. 

Glimmer scooted closer to her. "I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings." 

"You mean it?" Frosta asked, looking into her eyes. Glimmer nodded and they hugged.