"Oppa, I really hate that new girl! She is some foreign girl and has a weird name I never heard of"

"Oh, what's the problem?"

"Well I already told you because of her I have to work more hours"

He laughed.

"So that's the only reason you hate her? Sounds like you"

"Yah! T-Thats not the only reason okay!"

He stopped laughing.

"It's not?"

She looked away from me.

"Well... she just... I can't stand her. She isn't Korean, she isn't even important enough to work in our company, she just doesn't belong here."

"Well just scare her away. I know you are a spoiled little bitch so I bet you can do something about her"

She smiled at me as she took a sip of her wine.

"Oh shit! I think I forgot my keys at work!"

She pulled out her files from her bag as she was searching for her keys.
I stared at the file.

'Aliah'

Was written on the top of the file. It must be that new girl.

I kept looking at it.

She indeed has a strange name...

______

We got back into the car and I drove her to the company building. I waited in the hall as she grabbed her keys.

"Got it!"

"Alright let's go"

"No wait oppa"

She looked around.

"There is no one here, let's make use of that"

She said as she threw her arms around me. We started to make out in the hall. As I was holding her in my grip, someone suddenly pulled her away. Yoona fell down as someone pushed her away.

What the fuck was happening??

I looked in front of me and saw a girl standing across me. She stood there staring at me, her mouth half open.

Black long hair, tall, dark eyes. She looked different. She definitely wasn't Korean. And not sane. It was that new girl Yoona talked about.

She looked crazy.

But somehow I felt something strange. Why did I feel anything at all. I haven't felt something in years.

I felt angry. I wanted to punch the girl in the face. I wanted to hurt her.

I yelled at her as I grabbed her and pushed her down. It felt so good. The fear in her face, the confusion, the shock, seeing the girl like this made me feel good. Powerful.