25| Punish Me [21+!]

⚠️[WARNING: 21+!]⚠️

Jimin was holding my hand tightly as we were walking trough the rain. He was walking infront of me, leading me but I didn't know where he was going. I just followed him while he kept walking without saying anything. The streets were all empty, it felt like we were the only two people in this world.

"Where are we going..?"

Jimin stood still and turned around to face me. He touched my face and smiled at me.

"I'm not sure"

"You're not sure? What do you mean?"

"I just want to hold your hand and walk like this, without having a destination"

I smiled at him and then looked at the ground. He made me feel shy.. I never knew how to react when he said things like that.

"You're such a romantic Jimin"

Jimin laughed as we continued walking. Why did a simple moment like this make my heart beat so fast? Why did I feel so comfortable being with him even though we were apart for so long? Why did I want him so bad.. Why couldn't I just stay away from him.. Why did I came into his life again when I knew it would only give us pain and misery..

"So.. how have you been Jimin?"

He looked up at the sky, and gasped.

"I have been.. kind of lonely"

"Lonely..?"

"Yes lonely. Did you forget Aliah? You just left me like that"

"Jimin.. I'm so-"

"Don't say sorry, your apology will only make me more mad, so mad that I'm afraid I'll do something I'll regret"

"I don't mind Jimin. You can yell at me.. you can do whatever you want to me.. I deserve it. I made you suffer.. you have every right to punish me"

Jimins face looked sad and painful. I couldn't handle seeing him like this. It broke my heart.. I didn't know he'd suffer..

"I don't want to hurt you.. but at the same time I do.. I want to give you so much pain.. I want you to feel as much as pain as I felt"

His voice sounded so hurt..

"Then hurt me.. punish me.. make me suffer badly.. Just do it.."

He stared deep in my eyes and suddenly pulled me towards himself and held me tight in his arms.

"I will.. I'll punish you for what you did.."

He lifted me up and started to walk fast.

"Wh-where are we going?"

"I will take you to my dark
and twisted world"

"What..?"

I should've known.. I actually did know.. I knew Jimin had a twisted side.. but maybe he wasn't the only one. Everyone has a twisted side, and so did I.