17| A Taste Of Park Jimin [18+!]

⚠️[WARNING: 18+]⚠️

''Jimin, please kiss me''

I let those words slide out of my mouth, I just couldn't handle it anymore. I can't handle Park Jimin. I bit my lips as Jimin was looking at me full of lust.

"You really want me to kiss those beautiful lips of yours?"

He whispered as he touched my lips with his tiny fingers.

"Yes"

I said while breathing hard and  slowly letting a moan out. He stroked my lips with his fingers and then bit his own lip. I was so turned on by his touch.

"Aliah, you're mine"

His face came closer and our lips almost touched. I couldn't wait anymore.

"Jimin please.."

When I lifted my face to kiss him he pulled his face back. Damn it, he was teasing me. This boy, why do I want him so bad. Why is he doing this to me?

"You're so impatient, babe"

He lowered his head towards my neck and gave it a kiss. He gave more kisses, slowly going up, each kiss getting wetter. He started to bite it and leave marks all over my neck. I pushed my head to the back, being a total mess because of Jimins wet kisses.

I moaned out Jimins name, not being able to control myself.

"Jimin-ah"

He was kissing, licking, biting all over my neck, coming closer and closer to my lips. I pinched the blankets on the bed, not knowing how to stop myself from this mess. Jimin licked my chin and then stopped when he reached to my lips.

"Jimin.. please"

"Only soft kisses are allowed right?"

He said, pressing his lips slowly on mine.

I could feel his wet plumped lips on mine, but I wanted more. I opened my mouth so he would enter his tongue but his lips were still closed.

"Jimin.."

I said while our lips were still pressed against each other.

"I'm sorry babe, I can't break my promise to you remember?"

"Fuck that! You can kiss me however you want Jimin, I'm yours now"

I was so needy of Jimins tongue and I knew he wanted mine too. He was just teasing me. I hated it. I wanted to taste him so badly. 

His hand grabbed my ass tight, while his other hand was holding my face, I spread my legs around Jimins waste and he pressed his body harder against mine. He licked my lips and then started to bite my bottom lip.

I was breathing heavily as Jimin started to slide his hand under my shirt. He was touching my belly while pressing his lips harshly on mine. His hands went slowly up until he reached my bra.

The kiss got deepened and he let his tongue enter in my mouth, I felt all of his saliva. It was such a wet and sloppy kiss, his tongue was all over the place, I could barely breathe anymore. Our mouths were wide open and our tongues were swirling. I could feel so much wetness from Jimins tongue, it made me moan.

I broke away from the kiss and gasped loudly. Jimins hands were still under my shirt, touching all over my upper body. He undid my bra and quickly lifted my shirt up, throwing it away.

I was laying under Jimin with my bra that was unbuttoned. I was almost half naked.

Jimin kissed me on my neck again, slowly going down, as he reached my boob. He took off my bra and kissed the tip of my nipple. I was becoming even more of a mess. He licked around my nipples and started to bite and suck on it.