20| There Is No Always

I knew I could no longer wish for a happy ending.

--

I look at the pictures of me and Jimin from 4 years ago, it made me tear up. I wrapped myself in his hoodie he gave me that day.. the day he confessed to me. I can smell his scent on it, it's so good.

I looked at the necklace I was wearing, it was gold with a diamond. It was something that meant so much to me. I've tried everything but it won't help... Memories will never fade away. No matter what I do, I'll never be able to forget him.

I miss him.. sometimes I miss him so bad that I can hardly stand it. I realized that you don't know how dear someone is to you, until you lose that person.

I keep remembering the last words he said to me...

"I promise, I'll never leave you, I promise, I'll come back for you"

I've been waiting ever since but.. waiting for him is like waiting for rain in this drought, hopeless and disappointing.

--

I was busy packing my bag, Jimin insisted me to come with him to Tokyo. I wasn't sure about it because I felt like I'd just be in his way... But going to Tokyo has always been my dream. Who knew that one day I would go to my dream place with the love of my dreams.

But the reality is much more complicated. It wasn't easy to get this far with the love of my dream, I've been through some shitty days. But it was all worth it for him.

I felt arms grabbing my waist from the back, I looked over and saw Jimin.

"Babe, I've called with your old boss and explained everything, he's willing to give your job back"

A huge smile appeared on my face when I heard Jimin say those words. I've been jobless for such a long time, I felt so worthless but finally, I can work again!

"Omg really?! That makes me so happy, thank you Jimin!"

Jimin gave me a warm smile.

"This is the least I can do for you"

He grabbed my hair and pushed it to the side. He stood behind me and put a necklace on me.

"I bought this necklace for you. Whenever I'm not around and you miss me, you have this necklace, this way I'll always be with you,  so make sure you won't lose it!''

I looked at the beautiful necklace.

''I've been thinking a lot about us... it's going to be hard for us because I'll have a busy schedule and I have to travel a lot so I won't see you that much... but I'll do my best to spend every little time I have with you, making beautiful memories out of every special moment we spend together"

His words made me kind of sad.. but he was right. He doesn't have much time to spend with me because he's an idol. I can't just go everywhere with him cause we should be careful, our relationship is still a secret...

"Jimin.. thank you. I'll never lose this necklace and will always hold on to it. Don't worry, I'll be fine without you, I'm already used to being alone"

He put his arms around me and pressed me against his body.

"You're not going to be alone Aliah, you have me now"

I held on to his arms and gave a kiss on his tiny hand.

"You better stay with me or else I'll kill you"

He laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

"If you'll be a good girl to me, I might keep it up with you.."