51| Fake Love [18+]

|⚠️WARNING⚠️THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A BIT FLUFF! YES YOU READ IT RIGHT, I SAID FLUFF! SO BE CAREFUL FOR THE STUPID CRINGe! But don't worry cause there is also 18+ shit  included ;) |

Every alley, every crossroad I walked through, were all meant to lead me to this very place. No matter what choices I made, I could not avoid this fate.

He imprisoned me in the room of eternity.

However..

In the end it all turned out to be..

Fake love.

--

It was morning and the bright sun shined through the hospital window. It felt like years since I'd seen light. The place was so quiet, all I could hear where whistles from the birds outside. I hadn't seen any nurses either.. or other people since I got here. But my body felt better, my wounds were all treated, though I can't remember any of it. Of course I wouldn't remember.. I was totally passed out because my own husband almost killed me. Again.

But the baby must be save now. That's the most important thing for now.

I looked over and saw some breakfast on the table with a folded newspaper laying next to it. Maybe I should do some reading and forget about my own problems for a bit. I opened the news paper and the first thing I saw was a big picture of me and Jimin printed on the  front page.

Shit..

- BREAKING NEWS! -
BTS Jimin married to the famous Aliah who also turns out to be a murderer!
years ago the world had been shocked when the news came out of Jimin who got charged with murderer. People thought it couldn't get worst. But a few days ago a rumor spread out that the famous  business woman Aliah, who often was known for her short temper and bad attitude, is married to BTS Jimin. Before Jimin went to prison in 2015, there were a few dating scandals of the two, who had been seen together by the media. But it turns out that the two got married over a year ago. The news got even more shocking as police files got leaked where it was revealed that Aliah was charged of the murderer of GOT7 Jackson. For many months they covered his death as an accident, but today the truth came out. Citizens and fans are going crazy. Many blame the woman for having a bad influence on Jimin and that she made him do all these crimes. There are different rumors going around but the real motives of their killing has not been found out yet.

My eyes couldn't move away from the page.

''They know.. everything''

I crumbled the newspaper and threw it across the room.

''Why now.. ''

I threw my body on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

why..? I know why. This must have been the perfect moment for Jimin to mess with me again! This is just one of his doings.. whenever I'm on my weakest, he finds a way to make everything even worse.. that's all he can do anyway. Hurting me in the worst way possible.

I've had enough. I will stop him. I'll do everything to stop him. I won't let my weakness for him come in the way anymore. I won't let love come in the way. I'm tired of loving him..

I'm exhausted from all this.. from this world where I'm drenched with tears and pain. This world where I only know suffering cause I've been foolishly holding on to him, not knowing how to let go.

If I want to save this baby.. I will have to let go.

I need to have my life figured out.. so I can raise this baby. I need help for my illness.. but right now the only one I have is Jimin. The one who created this illness.. he will only make it worse. I will never be saved if I'll be with him.