29| Caught In A Lie

Why did it all come down to this.. I would never think that Jimin would even hurt one of the members. But he did it.. and it was all my fault. At times like that I just wished that Jimin had left me.. He should have left me alone, for his own sake.

I was alone again, Jimin was busy with doing promotions. He and Taehyung made up after what happened. We were able to stop them before things got more out of hand.

After that, Jimin and Taehyung were like the old Vmin as if nothing happened. That's cause the members are really close to eachother, whatever happens, they still love eachother and they can never stay mad for too long. But I knew that Taehyung hated me more after that day and I don't blame him..

I was so bored and felt so useless without a job. The doorbell rang, who would that be? It can't be Jimin.. he has keys.

I walked towards the door and tried to see who it was, but it was very unclear. I opened the door and saw a face that I never wanted to see again..

I couldn't believe it. What is she doing here?

It was Yoona standing infront of me.

Her face.. a face that disgusted me. A face that looked gentle and pretty, but had a crazy twist to it, that no one knew about.

"Yoona.. what-"

"I see you're living a happy life with Jimin"

"What are you-"

"Where is Jimin?!"

She didn't even let me talk.. this girl hasn't changed at all.

"He's not here.. what do you want Yoona?"

"Then I guess I came at the perfect moment."

She looked at me with an evil smile. That look of her.. I know that look.. it's when she's about to do something again.. something terrible.

She walked into the appartment, not even trying to act a little polite.

"Wow.. what a beautiful place.. you know this place was supposed to be mine. It's me who's supposed to live here with Jimin. You.. you ruined my relationship with Jimin"

Her back was facing me, and she was walking through the room while talking.

"Ever since you broke us apart, I've been thinking how I should pay you back.. "

"Stop talking bullshit Yoona! It's not me who broke you two apart, it was you! You never loved him, you even told me that.. you were using him. A relationship like that would never last long"

She suddenly stood still for a few seconds, then she turned around.

"Shut up! Haha.. love.. this is not about love Aliah! And what do you know about love huh?? You left him there all alone! He was sick and suffering and you left him like that! And still you're the one talking about love? I don't think that your love for him is that real either"

She had a point somewhere.. maybe Yoona wasn't that much worse than me. I made Jimin suffer more than Yoona did..

"I know that I made a big mistake by leaving him.. but i'm aware of my mistakes and I admit I was wrong! I'm not a snake like you who comes up with dirty lies just to get what I want"

She put her hands in her pocket, as if she wanted to grab something.

"Aliah.. you know.. I was there for Jimin, I was there for him in his hardest time. I gave him so much love but still he.. he rejected me.. I-I told him to get back together with me again and you know what he said?"