49| Poison [21+]

[WARNING: A lot of blood]

Love is strange, sometimes it can make you go crazy. It can burn or break you.

Everytime I see him, my heart becomes dangerous. It becomes more dangerous day by day.

It's even too dangerous to be in this world, my own world that is called Park Jimin.

His every smile is cruel.

His entire existence was criminal, it was toxic. I was filled with his poison but blessed with his beauty and rage. I was his deadly nightshade.

Everytime he hit me, it felt like a kiss.

And I couldn't seem to stop wanting him. The way he hurted me, it felt like true love. He taught me loving him was never enough. That loving him was really hard.

But I didn't know how to stop loving someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as him.

How did he get that way.. he was screwed up and brilliant, he looked like an angel with a dangerous smile.. so why was my heart so broke?

His love had made me go crazy. I had become a psychopath, a killer. I've been bad and wrong, playing his dangerous game. It all happened from the moment he had me intoxicated. The moment I met him.

I was just an ordinary girl who was in love with BTS. They had become my everything in such a short time. I wanted to meet those seven perfect flower boys, so I often dreamed about them.

To me they seemed so perfect..

They just had everything to be perfect. Looks, humor, personality, talent and many more things.

And to the fans Park Jimin was always the charmer of the group. He had a sweet smile, cute eyes, soft skin and kissable lips. The member who was the sweetest, the most caring.

Everything we saw of them, was just perfect. No single flaw.. no single mistake.. they only showed their best side to us. Because they had no other choice.

Just some people who were presented after being wrapped up nicely.

And I..

I was just one of the million fangirls.

But everything started to change from the moment I met him, from the moment I met my bias Park Jimin. My husband Park Jimin.

He hated me from the start, he didn't treat me right from the very start. It made me become lonely in that place. I became desperate and unhappy. I just had no one and the person who I had loved so much and looked up most to, hated me like I was some kind of monster to him.

I was just so lonely..

That's when she came into my life, someone who was good to me, someone who was there for me, a friend that only exists in dreams. That's when I met Lisa.  She meant everything to me, she gave me strenght and hope. She was the reason I made it out alive.

She was the reason I wasn't lonely anymore..

But.. she was just an illusion my mind had made up. The Lisa I knew never existed.. she was fake. A delusion. The real Lisa was already a worlwide famous idol, who debuted in blackpink years ago. My mind just used the girl I always loved on screen, and made her into an imaginary friend.