38| Killing Me Softly [21+/BDSM!]

⚠️[WARNING: 21+!]⚠️

I had become a weak person. It was all because of love. But it wasn't his fault. It was me. I had let myself fall into darkness. But this dark world, felt heaven to me. Because It was a world in which I could live with Jimin. All I had to do was listen to every word he said. That's all it took to make him proud of me. I knew deep down that it was not right. Living like this was a sin. Having to live under his rules only.. having to obey him only.. it was not how love worked. I understood there was something wrong with this. I also knew that what's wrong with it wasn't so much that I was doing it, as that I didn't care it was wrong. But it didn't matter anymore because we were both insane. How can the crazy judge the crazy? He became a sadist, and he'd made me into the perfect masochist. Or maybe it had already been there, waiting for the right circumstances to present themselves.

I walked into the room and looked around me. As soon as I saw it, I regretted making this choice.. The place scared the hell out of me. I had read it in so many books and seen many movies about it, but seeing it in real.. made me realise how fucked up it was. My heart started to pound as I walked around and saw all the sex tools. Whips, chains, leathers, there were all kinds of things. It was so much more than what I had imagined. Why am I doing this.. Why am I even in a place like this.. Is this really what I want? It was. It was exactly what I wanted. Exactly what I craved for. Seeing it scared me, but at te same time it gave me so much excitement. I turned around and faced Jimin. He was standing there, looking at me. Waiting till I gave a reaction.

"A-Are you going to use all this on me?"

"Yes I will, and you'll have to do as I say. Cause in this room, only my rules count"

Damn. Did he think he was Christian Grey or something.

"And what if I don't?"

He bit his lip as he was looking at me intensively. Dammit.. why did he look so hot.

"I'll punish you, in a way you won't like it"

He said with a smirk on his face. I could see how bad he wanted to use all those tools on me. To just let me suffer with pain again.

"And.. what if I don't want this?"

"I'll make you want it"

"How?"

He walked my way and grabbed me in his grip. He smashed his lips on mine and pushed my body against the wall.

"Just by fucking you hard and make you come for me"

He whispered into my ear as he kissed me down my neck.

"I want it, I want you, I want all of it. Please fuck me hard. I'll do as you say, I'll be your submissive"

I moaned out while he gave me wet kisses. He grabbed my body and lifted me up.

"Then we can finally start now"

He said, placing my body infront of a wall with chains. He took off my clothes one by one. Every move he made, made me more nervous. I didn't know if I was ready for this.. but I wanted it. The mixed feeling of fear and pleasure excited me. He was done taking off my clothes, leaving me naked infront of him. He looked at the bondage on my leg. He took it off and kissed my wounds.

"I see it's still here"

Still? I realised I didn't even know what day it was. How many days was I passed out..?

"How long ago was it?"

"Oh don't you know Aliah. You were in the hospital for a week. I had beaten you up pretty hard. Does it still hurt?"