I asked.

"Ugh it's boring! I just walk around and have to check up on people"

I started to laugh.

"I guess you never heard of hard working since your daddy gives you everything"

"Yah oppa! I got this function myself okay! I worked for it"

"Oh so it's pure coincidence that your dad owns the department where you work huh? And the fact you don't even have any license either"

She gave me an angry look and bit her lip.

"Anyways there will be this new girl in our department and I have to teach her shit so that means they want me to work more hours. Like gosh I just want to have fun and go on vacations but my dad just forces me to work"

I sighed.

"You never show up on your work, but your bank account still keeps adding up, because of who? Your dad. So it's time you start listening to him because without him you will have nothing."

"Yea you're right oppa... money is way too important to me, although..."

She walked closer to me.

"I like it more when you're the one giving me money every time you beat me up''

I looked at her and smiled.

"I happen to have a lot of money with me right now, and I happen to be bored too"

She came closer to my face

"For five thousand I'm all yours"

___

I hit her over and over again, but nothing... I felt nothing at all. Even that little feeling I would normally get from it, totally disappeared.

I got bored of this too.

I stopped and got up from my bed.

"Oppa what are you doing??"

I grabbed the money and threw it on the bed.

"I'm going home"

"Oh alright, thanks for the money"

I put my clothes on and left without saying bye. She didn't care much for love either. As long as she got her money and attention. And I made use of that. Just like she used me.

I came home and laid on the sofa. Like every other day, I felt empty and lonely. I closed my eyes and I thought of my mom. The pain of my mom is the only feeling left inside of me.

I started to scream and punch the wall. I screamed louder and louder.

Someone... if only someone could make me feel something else.

____

The concert ended and Yoona walked towards me and gave me a hug. I took her out to a fancy place to have dinner.