"I think that it's a good idea if you take your shoes off." He says, completely ignoring my question.

I roll my eyes and lean down to take my heels off. "Why did you let me wear heels if you knew we were going to the beach?."

"Because I like looking at you, when you wear those 'fuck me' heels." I turn my head to look at him with shock written all over my face. What's up with him tonight with all those bold comments? I am pretty sure that I am supposed to be the bold Dutch person here.
"What's up babe?." He says with a knowing smirk as he takes my heels out of my hand, to carry them.

"Nothing." I say quickly as I feel a well known feeling spreading through my body. Shawn and dirty talk. Now that is sexy.

"You sure? You seem a little bit flustered."

"Didn't you wanted to show me something?." I say, as I pull a Shawn move on Shawm himself.  Ignoring the question and just ask what you want to know. It's really easy.

Shawn stares at me with his twinkling eyes, as he is clearly amused by me. "Yeah. Come on."

Hand in hand, we walk through the cold sand to God knows where. I hope that Shawn knows where we are going because if it was up to me, we would end up in Chicago. My navigation skills aren't the best.

"You are going to murder me, aren't you?." I say as I basically climb around Shawn's torso as I hear some strange sounds coming from the bushes.

"I will, if you don't stop whining every two seconds." Okay, What's up with Shawn and his boldness tonight? Does Shawn has a twin brother, I don't know about? Because that would explains a lot. I raise my eyebrows at him, as in 'dude, calm the fuck down with your comments'.

"Sorry baby."- he says as soon as he sees the look on my face. "We are almost there."

"That's what I thought." I mumble softly. He can be this famous guy, with the whole world at his feet, with me he has to behave himself because I wouldn't hesitate to kick his round, delicious ass.

We walk in silence for a couple of minutes. In the distance, I see some lights. Are those lanterns? As we come closer, my brain finally register what I see in front of me. There is a path, made in the sand with indeed lanterns with fire, that leads to table right on the beach.

"Shawn..."- I gasp loudly. I don't know where if I should look at Shawn or at the gorgeous scene that is in front of me. "This is gorgeous."

"Yeah? You like it?." He says, sounding nervous.

I stand on my tip toes and grab his face in both of my hands. "I love it. This is the most special thing someone has ever done for me."

"I wanted to surprise you with something nice." He says with the vulnerability in his eyes.

I press my lips against his as my heart floods over with love. ". You didn't had to do this but I really appreciate it. Thank you baby."

His gorgeous, breathtaking smile appears on his face as he grabs my hand in his again.
"Are you hungry?."

"I am starving." Yes, a little bit dramatic but in my defense, I haven't eaten anything since 3 hours ago. That's an awful long time for me.

As we walk the path towards the table, I cannot help but to think about how amazing Shawn is. He is the most thoughtful, sweet, caring human being I have ever met. I mean, he arranged this whole candle light dinner on the beach for me. I never in a million years I would have dared to dream that I would have a boyfriend who is this amazing to me. The nicest thing Seth has ever done for me was a dinner date to a restaurant but that was because it was my birthday. Shawn did this just because he wanted to give me a 'nice' night. I am pretty sure that a candle light dinner on the beach can be categorized as exceptional and not just nice.
The time that I dreamed about a date like this, it was when someone was going to propose....
o my God. He is not going to propose to me, is he?