''Why did you bring strawberries? No that I am complaining'' Jimin finally spoke and sat next to his boyfriend

''I baked my first tart today and the chef gave me these to practice food decoration at home. Of course I won't do that'' Taehyung murmured with a huge grin and grabbed a strawberry from the plate.

''Tae...'' Jimin whined, his smile quickly being replaced with a smirk when he observed his lover's mouth around the tempting, red fruit. 

His luscious, scarlett lips were gently sucking the hull of the strawberry until it got cut. Taehyung bit the fruit, cutting it in two pieces and brought the carpus in his sinful mouth, swallowing it whole. The red syrop began to paint his lips and he licked it gently, biting his bottom lip from the pleasure. 

''It's not like cake decorating is my thing anyway''.

Jimin tried to come back to reality, when a small idea appeared in his mind.

''Next question'' Jimin said with a slight smile. ''What's the best sex you've ever had?''.

''What?'' the red-haired inquired, dumbfounded.

''Don't pretend you haven't heard me'' Jimin answered and drank his wine in one gulp.

''I-I cannot answer'' Taehyung finally replied.

''That's not it'' Jimin complained.

''It's just that my first time with a girl was really awkward, for the both of us. Afterwards it was meaningless sex here and there. And then I started working. I don't want to remember things, but all I know is that nobody ever cared about my pleasure. Despite my needs and my desires, I was never given a blowjob or even do the preliminary. With the boys I was always getting fucked and with the girls I had just to act all soft or violent. So, I have tested all positions I guess. Nonetheless, I cannot remember enjoying sex or someone actually caring for me''.

Jimin wasn't expecting this answer from the boy. Taehyung was an incitement himself. The way he was sucking the stem, only brought vivid imagery to Jimin's head. He was a man who hadn't received pleasure for so long and the having one of the most gorgeous human beings next to him wasn't making his job any easier.

But after hearing Taehyung's complains, he changed his mind. For the first time in his life, he decided to give first and take later, thing which was really improbable with Kim Taehyung. Not that he was blaming the boy or anything.

''Nobody ever asked you?''.

''No, no that I recollect''.

''That sucks'' Jimin spoke exasperately.

''I am not even going to make a dirty joke here'' Taehyung remarked and brought the blanket around him.

''Well, in this case Taehyung I think that somebody has to teach you how it's done'' Jimin smirked and looked at Taehyung who was completely unaware of what was happening.