The one with the apology

Start from the beginning

As she put her lipstick in her purse she did a double take while looking up to see keefe staring at her.

"Sophie Foster, you are a sight for sore eyes." He sighed lovingly as he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her slim waist.

"You don't look too bad yourself." Sophie giggled as she looked him up and down.

They stared into each others eyes before Keefe looked away.

"Can I kiss you..." He trailed off as he watched as he swept her long locks off her shoulder lightly. Sophie watched as he ran his hand from her bare shoulder down to her arms. "...Or would that be too immature?" His eyes flicked up to look into her brown and gold flecked ones.

Sophie rolled her eyes before seizing his face gently and kissing him long and soft. Keefe leant forward into their kiss and put his hands behind her back as they swooped down low.

Keefe held her with her back arched and head tilted back like a dance. He leant close to her.

"You are so immature." He whispered on her cheek with a smirk before dropping her backwards onto the bed.

Sophie fell onto the bed with a yelp.

"You are so annoying!" She yelled as he walked away with a laugh.

Keefe held the door open for her with a sly smirk as she walked up to him.'

"I love you." He smiled at her. She swatted his lips away as he leant down for a kiss.

When they got home for dinner they were changing out of their fancy outfits to go to bed. Keefe and Sophie were standing on opposite sides of the room while changing, backs to each other.

"I wanted to ask you..." Keefe started, still not facing her. "...are you still really mad at me?" He asked her.

Keefe heard Sophie sigh as she thought for a moment. He turned around to look at her.

"No...not really. I realized that what I was asking from you could change your life...and you weren't even ready to do it." Sophie said softly as she looked over her shoulder at him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." Sophie turned around to see him shirtless in only pants while she was only in her top undergarment and tight biker shorts she was wearing under her dress earlier.

"I'm sorry too." Keefe apologized, glancing down at her slim form as he sat down glumly onto the couch.

Sophie went and sat next to him, a few inches of space in between.

"Sorry for what?" She asked him confusedly

Keefe glanced down at how she put her hand on his hand knee.

"I wasn't thinking when I said no to you. I was being stupid and...- I don't know...it was just all my fault and I felt really bad so I was thinking-" He rambled quickly.

In less than five seconds while he was talking Sophie put a hand on his cheek, leant over, and pressed her lips onto his.

Keefe sucked in a shocked breath as she kissed him. He eventually gave in and kissed her back. They shared a long and soft kiss. As Keefe slid his tongue into her mouth she put a leg on either side of him and sat on his lap.

She pulled away, leering Keefe still peck her lips. She put her hands on his shoulders with his hands around her waist.

"You were saying..." Sophie said gently as she looked down innocently into his eyes.

Keefe sat speechless for a moment.

"I-I-I was saying..." he looked up at her, his eyes sparkling bright. "Let's do it." He whispered.

"What?!" Sophie exclaimed, shocked.

"Let's do it." Keefe repeated with a smile.

"You want to...?" Sophie asked with a smile.

"I wanna have a baby." Keefe smiled widely.

"Really?!" Sophie exclaimed excitedly as Keefe stood up and twirled her.

He stopped twirling her after a few seconds and kissed her long and soft.

"Really." He whispered. Shivers ran down Sophie's body when she felt his hot breath on her cheek.

She grabbed his face and kissed him. Keefe kissed back as he sat onto the bed with her on his lap.

"Are you sure you want this?" Keefe whispered as he repeatedly pressed his lips against her bare neck and shoulders.

"More than anything." Sophie breathed as she pushed herself onto him.

A few days later they went home. Now they were back to normal, a happy couple with a baby on the way.

They were sitting in bed the night they got home from the vacation. Sophie watching tv and keefe talking to Forkle on his imparter.

Once Keefe ended the call he moved to sit closer to Sophie with an arm around her waist.

"Hey babe?" Sophie glanced at him as he leant his head on her bare shoulder lazily. She was wearing a spaghetti strap nightgown.

"Hmm?" Keefe hummed.

"I just wanna say..." Sophie put a hand on her still slim stomach. "Thank you for doing this."

Keefe put a hand on the hand she had on her stomach.

"Thank you for being so patient." Keefe looked up at her with a soft smile.

Sophie leant down and kissed him softly.

A month later

Keefe was sitting in bed reading a magazine, shirtless in boxers, in a plush white robe. The room was dim with hardly any light at night.

Sophie opened the double doors to the bathroom and stood in the middle.

Keefe looked up at her. "Do you think you're pregnant?" He asked her from across the humongous room, sitting in the bed.

Sophie looked down at her silk robe as she slowly undid the ribbon. She opened her robe to reveal her in only undergarments and her stomach with a slight bump.

She put her hands on her stomach as she looked up at him and smiled softly.

"I think so." She smiled as she walked over to him.

He stood up from his bed as she came up to him. He smiled down at her stomach as he wrapped his hands around her waist.

"I can't believe we'll have our baby in only eight more months." Keefe smiled widely.

Sophie nodded as they stood quietly.

Keefe glanced down at her lips and she glanced at his.

Keefe leant down and pressed his lips onto hers. He pulled her closer as they stumbled around as they kissed. He picked her up and she wrapped her arms around his neck. One hand in his hair and one of his cheek.

They collapsed onto the bed and kissed while laughing and rolling around.

They stripped their robes and Sophie layed on top of Keefe.

"Are you sure we should do this?" She whispered doubtfully as he bit and sucked at her neck and shoulders.

"You're already pregnant. What could happen?" He whispered hotly as he pushed onto her and rolled them over.