CH 16. Deep Thought and Bloody Knuckles.

I dedicate this chapter to all the people who voted

Some of you voted, commented and added this story to your reading lists. Even some of you guys followed me. I'm so happy😝😝😋😋😋 thx sooo much it means so much that you like my story.

I feel like this is gonna be a long chapter. PLZ VOTE and COMMENT.enjoy 😃
---------

Today was a great, the best fun I've had since my dad and I went go-karting last year. Ash was blue the whole day . Martina's pizza place is empty. Only Ricky and I are inside. The smell of burnt cheese hits my nose and I sneeze. Ricky moves his head quickly then continues wiping my face with wet wipes. Today lessened the pain. It felt good getting rid of all that sadness. It still surprised me how I was sad in the first place.

"Look I know you got him good but I'm still possess at him he shouldn't have-"

"Ricky ..calm down,uuuggggh how did Paula and Angie handle you ?!"I smile jokingly. He chuckles lightly, moving my hoppy tuna glue hair away from my face.

"Simple Angie thinks about John and Paula thinks about Dylan."

"I bet their with those boys right now." I smirk , knowing that I'm teasing him.

We both laugh and Ricky continues cleaning my hair.

"Martin comes into view and I focus on him instead of Ricky. I felt warmth on my hands and I turn to see Ricky looking at me, really looking at me with a sparkle in his eye. Warm, gentle and caring.
I've never gotten such a sweet look before. My cheeks are burning, I quickly grab the rest of the wipes and clean my entire face and hair in one swipe.i grab my uniform shirt and put it over my head and go to the register.

"I'll come by your house after my shift k?" I give him a small smile. He smiles back and leaves the eatery very slowly. He's been worrying about me too much lately.Why I wonder, I push that nawing question aside.

------

After my shift I get a text from mom. I really don't want to talk to her after what happened at dinner. I miss dad so much , every day I think of his smile and the way he's throw his hands in the air when he was trying to make a point. I knew i couldn't be mad at mom , no matter how much i hurt. She must be much worse than me .

"Hello?"

"Oh sweeie thank goodness I thought you weren't going to pick up," I simply shrug. It's only been a day I knew I wouldn't ignore her for long.

" ok ok ......look I know your still upset and that I've been working late so I have decided to talke the early shift so we can spend more time in the house. I'll be home around five instead of nine."

I smiled at this,although it hurt that they'be split its nice to know that after all the hurt and things that have been said that she wants to go out of her way to spend more time with me. The pieces are slowly putting themselves back together.

Umm... ook mom. I'm gong to a friend's house I'll be home by then, " i say slowly.

" ..Alright but I really want us to talk about schooland friends ok, let me kow if you plan something with them, it's getting more cold these days, usually it's hot .." she kept rambling for a few minutes. It's been snowing since October?

I mutter a goodbye and start walking. Today's events bubbled into my head and I couldn't help but smile. Even though Ash made me angry and emotional these months I really enjoyed it. The blue dye on his face was absolutely priceless, he looked like a sexy smurf. I blush at my own thoughts and keep walking.