CH 6. When life gives you condoms ....

A/N I'll add Ash's POV.later and thx 8gracielou for voting for my chapter really appreciate it

Callie's POV

When it was around lunch I had a perfect plan.

"Ok I need your guys help. I have a plan and it's genius."

Valerie gives me a nervous look but I brush it off.

"What is it " Angela asks. Her eyes bore into mine with anticipation.

"Ok all I need are condoms, ketchup and the bait"

They all stare at me in confusion and I simply shrug.

They'll figure it out.

"Ok after lunch is over ill sneak out if the classroom and go to the store and ill get-"

"You don't have to she had a box in her locker" Angela said her voice filled with disgust.

I don't even have to respond I don't wanna know.

"How we gonna break in?"

I ask curuous to know

"I can pick the lock" Angela shrugs.

Ricky had a questioning look that made Me stifle back a laugh.

"What I was passing by I saw her put one in her purse. What! You guys gotta a problem?!" She huffs in her seat. She folds here arms against her chest in an upset gesture.

We all raised our eyebrows.

"Uuuum .... Ok? Anyway we need ketchup"

"Ricky van you get a ketchup bottle in somewhere in the kitchen"

"Sure" he shrugged.

I look around and see Ashley at get table. She drank a fruit shake and kept giving ash flirtatious looks that were making me want to vomit.

Desperate much?

And what was with ash? The first day he's being an ass got me in trouble and now he sorta gives he a compliment. It just grazes my mint and I can't help but think it. It almost made me feel ok .

"Alright guys here's the plan"

----

"Ok ok we gotta hurry up, and where is Paulina!" I huff in annoyance . She was suppose to be the bait. Apparently Ashley always bothered her. But I don't understand why Paulina is shy kind and sweet.

I hear the sounds of a flustered Paulina huffing .

"She's behind me h-hurry" she panted. Her black hair was brought to one side and her thin lips were gasping for air.

"Alright we got the stuff" I nod towards Ricky who had handfuls of condoms stuffed with ketchup(a/n your probably like huh? Ketchup in condoms.i wanted to be creative)

"Ok so Angela you'll go in her locker, Ricky you'll be near the doorway and Paulina record it on my phone "

"Ok does everyone get there's positions.. Oh shit!! Oh shit I hear her go go go!" I hiss

Angela and Paulina scatter and Ricky goes through the backdoor. I go back near the other rows of gym lockers and go into the darkest corner .

Paulina was a few feet away and she looked nervous.

"PAULINA GET OVER HERE YOUBITCH!"Ashley hollered. Tammy and a few other girls who had her same slutty attire came inside.

Paulina was shaky but she stepped out into he open and held my phone on her hand in a tight grip.