CH 13. It's On!

I'm so glad I got 100 readers I hope you all are enjoying my story. It may seem clichè but it gets more intense. ^_^

Callie POV

The next morning I get a note from mom saying that she wants to explore the town a little and spend time with me.

Pffft now she wants to spend time with me. Well she had been busy and it'll give us a chance to talk.

I put on my favorite white denim jeans and a simple purple blouse. I put my hair in a messy bun and grab my phone, keys and bag.

Oops flip flops

I go back inside and laugh at the empty house. I would've gone barefoot to school.

I look at my phone and I had twelve unread messages from Angela.

Crap

When we became friends Angela and I were super tight. More than Valerie and Paulina don't get me wrong I text them and stuff but its like me and Angie make the rebel duo you know.

I see a few were from Valerie and Paulina.

I text them saying will talk later.

I go into Mr.C's class and take a seat in the middle this time. Ashley takes her usual and gives me a glare. I roll my eyes. This girl has got to learn when to quit. Just a few minutes ago she put the word fatass whore on my locker in paint. I tried to rub it off but it was dry. Ill just get some cleaning stuff from the janitors and do it myself.

Soon people started piling in and I see Ash come in. My breath hitches as I remember the events from the dare. His expressive eyes, his full pink lips inching closer and closer, then suddenly Angela yelling. Everything went downhill from there.

Was he gonna kiss me? Or was it just to flirt and get into my pants?

Wait no his cousin said he doesn't do shit like that so... Does he actually like me?

I blush at the thought. Could he like a fat ass like me?

He walks to the back of the room eyes on me the whole time. I felt his stare burning me that I asked Mr. C of I can use the bathroom.

When he said yes I waisted no time running out of there.

I walk into the bathroom and

I splash cold water on my face and stare at the mirror.

"Addie?" I turn to see Angela and Paulina near the doorway.

"Hey guys what's up?" Angela lifts her eyebrow like I asked the most dumb question on earth.

"You know what's up, how come you didn't answer us now tell us what's wrong ever since the dare you've been acting strange." Paulina nods her head in agreement.

I sigh.

"We'll it's just my mom and I , our relationship right now isn't going so well alright since... Their divorce."

They gasp a little but nod slowly. Paulina was the first to give me a hug.

"We know its hard Callie but we're here for you." Her thin lips form into a smile. That was partially why I've been emotionally depressed but that was all I was gonna tell them.

I'm not telling them what happened in the lake.

They give me consoling words and some advice. How would they know their parents' aren't divorced. I simply nod and go back to class.

I try to avoid Ash everywhere. I just wasn't ready to talk to him. It seemed like he got the message loud and clear. I turn and see him near my next class. Honestly he's been doing that all day.o stop and notice that Ashley is with him. Her hand brushes his toned arm and she's batting her fake eyelashes. I notice her moving closer to match his stature.