CH 3.Pizza crash

Callie's POV

When the other captain picked me I was so happy. I'll make sure to kick this guy's ass or Ash I don't care what his name is I'll kick his ass.

I went in the front and I saw that he had his hoodie on his head. I'll hit his godforsaken head make it come off if I have to.

I went up towards the front and I eyed the balls that were being placed in the middle if the room. Everyone was standing in position. A few bimbos looked my way waiting to probably knock me out.well guess what bitches your not gonna win!! Anticipation rang through the room. It's like our coach was waiting for me to explode, like blow the whistle already.

Ok ok concentrate. Focus remember don't use much force always keep your eye on the ball.

The whistle blows.

I race towards the middle like a cheetah catching its prey. I hit two people out with one shot and I smile at some of the guys shocked faces.

Ya you didn't expect that.

A few people try to hit me and I dodge them. I squat when one was inches from my face.

I was on fire. A few girls tried to hit me. I swear this is like revenge to all those bitches that are starting to tease me.

Hit after hit after hit. Almost half of the opposite team is gone. I smirk right in front of hoodie- I mean Ash's direction .

I could barely see his eyes all I saw was a pair of plump pink lips.

Oh god! Really way to go Callie your looking at his lips. I saw them smirk and I started to throw the rubber red ball of destruction.

He glided in the opposite direction. His foot movement was really fast.

He dodged it.damn it comin focus! Left and right he dodged every single one. Ugh ok he's making my life more frustrating he knows what he did. He's being a coward he should just take the hit so I can go home and make a victory speech.

He pulls off his hoodie and my god I was speechless.

Whhhhhyyy!!

He's gorgeous , a Greek god. I looked at his arms and noticed he has bulging muscles.

Good god.

His eyes were the darkest brown and he has a defined jaw that made him look mature. His soft lips smirked at me giving me that "like what you see look" he had some five o'clock shadow, and when his eyes were focused on me they glinted in by the light in the gym. I could see his face perfectly.sexy or not he's dead. Did I just call him sexy? Hell no!!!

Uggggh that asshole.

He cocks his head towards me in amusement. He looks down at each ball I've thrown and takes his sweet time to choose which one, like he's choosing the ripest one.

He finds the best one out of the bunch and heaves it towards my direction, amusement and anger are inserted in that face of his.ons at me and I dodged it I sent it right back and hit two more of his teammates. It was just me and him.

Oh how I craved this moment!!

Yes!

Yes!

Suddenly the whistle blows and everyone starts packing up.what! I was so close. Why!? I whined in my head.

"Not bad fatass"