CH 18. Fresh Start with Apple Slices

I would like to dedicate this chapter to everyone:

thank you all for adding this story to your reading lists, and for voting and commenting I really appreciate it this chapter is for all of you and my crazy fans. I'm sorry that I haven't update in so long it feels like forever and I tried to start this new chapter as a new beginning for Callie and Ash. I also apologize if I didn't spell your names in dedication to this chapter properly I mean I want to give shout outs to my fans and I copy down the names so hopefully you won't be mad lol.

__________________________________________________________________________

Callie's POV

" Honey be careful okay. Make sure you have your phone!! Ooooh and stay with your friends as a group-" I try to cover up an exasperated groan but fail miserably.

" Okay mom jeez!" I give her a put and check my attire. I'm wearing jeans and a belly tank top, I flinch at how much stomach was showing, but remembering that I begged my mother to buy it for me.

I grab my phone and my new house keys. Angie was picking me up so I didn't' need my mom's car keys. I give myself a once over and look at my mom happily. Things have been going great for the past five months. Exams are finally over and believe me it's been a major struggle. Nothing but constant studying.

" Aaaww honey you look beautiful." My mom has become more supportive with my friendships and we even had heart to heart conversations. I remember when I told her about my struggles of being bullied she gasped and almost spilled her java shake. The thought makes me laugh internally.

" Now what are the three rules." She gives me her motherly stern look and I sigh my shoulders heaving in annoyance.

" NO sex, no drugs, and just have fun." Yeah I kind of laughed when she told me that's what her mother use to say. The Adam's motto if you will.

" Okay have fun and where exactly is this party?" I open the door midway and give her one last smile.

" It's at Angie and Ricky's house , bye." I quickly make my way outside.

A car stops right in front of me and I see the whole gang here. Angie, John, Paula, Dylan, Valerie, and Ricky. Ricky motions for me to sit in the passenger seat and I oblige, him and I have become close after the pass few months. We've all been through so much after the incident. HE recovered in a month and I did whatever I could after all.. it was partially my fault.

" Are you excited!!" Paul gushes. Dylan is by her side with a smile on his face. Those two have been going out for exactly five months and I couldn't be happier for the both of them. Dylan got her an autographed drawing by one of her favorite artist and then the rest... is history. Angie and John on the other hand haven't made a move but tonight hopefully I can convince Valerie to help me.

" I'm super stoked!! I mean we definitely deserve this after the hell we've been through." We all laugh as Ricky makes another turn on the road.

" Yeah I almost sweated out of my ass in Algebra 3." John looks at us nervously, Dylan smirks while Angie gives him a look.

" Don't' worry we all have those subjects that we struggle with." Valerie assures him. Angie and I scoff.

" Well yeah but your a smarty pants. Not to mention in the student council." I smile as Valerie hides her blush.

We approach the house and I notice that its packed. I realize that people from the football team are in there, not to mention some other people that I really don't' have any idea who they are.