CH 4. Salad ? Whats that

Callie's POV

Working here was actually pretty fun. I got to know Martin ahead of time. He had a son that apparently goes to my school and had been in this town since he could walk. He told me stories about the place as customers came in and out.

He was right though, lots of kids come here. Some gave me genuine smiles and thumbs up and I smiled at them. Even Valerie came and her  jaw dropped when she saw me,  people even praised me for almost beating Ash.

Ash.

It rolled off my tongue and it  scares me how I can say it so calmly. There was just something about him that drew you in, it annoyed me. I try to brush that thought aside and focus on Valerie.

"I didn't know you work here"

I gave her a small laugh and scratched the top of my head."I started today , I just needed the extra money"

"Oh wow I know it'll be much more fun now" she smiles like a little kid on Christmas. And her body looked like a little kid jumping up and down. I put my hands on her shoulders to calm her down cause people were eyeing us.

"Ok ok c'mon what would you like to order "

"Ok uuuum a slice of the margarita pizza"

"Coming right up"

After giving her order she smiled and gave me the money. We made quick small talk and exchanged phone numbers.

It was a mad house and I was working up a sweat.

"You ok kiddo" Martin yelled while he was in the back of the kitchen kneeling the pizza dough.

"Just fine" I smile reassuringly .

Suddenly two bimbos that u remember correctly, that I pummeled with a red ball a few hours ago came walking in. There crop tops low and there booty shorts high. Uggh honestly I gotta ask Martin if he can make done changes in the restaurant about proper dress code.

A few guys stared and winked. UUUGG desperate horny dogs!!

They come towards the counter and give me the evil eye. I ignore them and ask them what they want.

"Ok let's see we would like two chicken salads with ranch dressing please"

"Ok"

"Oh I hope you know what a salad is cause you don't look kind you eat any" She gave  me a smirk and I knew my face would be red.

People started to stare, even Martin glanced up giving me a worried look.

"I'll be right back" I give them a fake smile.

I'll get you back bitches

I prepare the salads since Martin was busy and tries to find the ranch dressing. I looked at the tip shelf and saw a label that said dressings.i pulled it out and started scanning each bottle. When I finally found it another one caught my eye. It was a white bottle but instead if saying ranch it said "super spicy cream ranch"

Hehehehehe revenge is around every corner today.

I grab it and dump the content in each of there salads. I mixed it in the salads and had a smirk on my face.

I go back to the counter and give them the salads.

"It's about time, you fatties are so slow" They have a few chuckles from that comment but when they turned around I smiled smugly.

And 3 2 ........

"WHAT THE!-" the blonde one with the pink crop top stood up from her seat and started wiping her tongue frantically. She ran through the restaurant like her butt was on fire.