CH 5. War of the salad bimbos

Callie's POV

I got out of bed and decided to wear shorts. I looked out my giant window . The sun was in my eyes and I decided to wear a pair if shades. I wore a short sleeves shirt that said "pricks go fuck yourself" I actually smiled at the thought.

I rush downstairs and pour myself a glass if orange juice. Uggh mom git the pulpy kind she knows I don't like that one it makes my throat tickle.

I grab water from the fridge and grab my bag.

Oh it was hot outside. Instead of the grey color in the sky it's a bright blue. I feel bad that I yelled at mom yesterday but she really hurt me and I just can't contain my emotional turmoil at this point. My mind is a pivot of dark depression yet I've managed to make a few friends and have made enemies including that asshole Ash.

When I went into techs hook building I was greeted by Ricky and Angela. Angela was texting who knows what while Ricky gave me a warm smile that could make any girl blush, which I did.

I nod toward them and Angela looked up at me and gave me a small nod. I guess she's the quiet type. I wonder where Paulina is?

"Hey I hope you like your second day it's probably gonna be better than the first" Ricky flashed me a smile.

I smiled back feeling completely comfortable.

Spoke too soon. The bimbos that I pranked yesterday are coming thus way and not are they pissed. The blonde one had a death glar sent my way while the brunette was in tears.

Ricky gave me a questioning look but then smiled.

"Oh god them" he muttered plastering an annoyed look on his face.

"Who are those as swipes" I ask my face scrunching up at there soon to be close presence.

"That's Ashley and Tammy"

"They're complete sluts they think their so beautiful but no" Angela joined in.

"We saw out video that was hilarious but when some shit happens they fight back-" Ricky couldn't finish his sentence cause a hand pushed him backwards slightly. Angela went towards him and held his arm.

"What's tote problem birch why you gotta do that !," man she looked pissed.

"Whatever Angela like your brother is the least if my problems" age spat. Right then and their i wanted to punch her. I could tell Angela was gonna do he same. But I restrained myself , I didn't even know them that well but yet I feel it's my way if thanking them from befriending me.

"You just made the worse mistake of your life you fatass bitch"

I just look at her with no expression

"Look who's talking at least I handle my food well unlike you sticks I swear its like one little bad remark and you'll snap in half"

I heard a few Oh's in the swarm of students that were almost forming a circle in between us.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that you bitch your the one that should of-"

I cut her off" look I don't give two timing shits of what you have to say about me I love my body the way it is and you better watch and don't think you can break me" and with that I pushed out if the crowd and walked into the school.

"Not bad" I heard a deep voice say and I turn around to see Ash standing there, his tight jeans and exposed collar bone from his tight black shirt... UUUGG just turn around Callie focus focus!!!