CH 9. Wait.... Your?

Ash's POV

When Angie threw that soda on me I wanted to clobber her. ( I'll nickname her Angie now since I'm confused if her name is Angela or Angelica )

I gave her an icy stare and she tenses.

I look over to Callie who has rage all over her face. It looked sexy on her. I feel bad for being rude to her I just don't want to tell her anything.

"We'll I must say-" I was about to compliment her when she yelled right in my face. My eardrums will probably bleed after what just happened.

"Say what you asswipe now you start talking to me after all that shit FORGET IT!". After those words and that soda bath all over me they both leave without anger word. This girl had an affect on me and I didn't want it to go away.

Ashley comes towards me, her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh baby did you see whet that fatass did to me!"

No

" She's such a bitch baby can you help me get revenge"

No I

"Ash , baby c'mon I thought you wanted to get at her after all I-"

I give her a glare.

How dare she say that. She's the one to talk. She's a slut and I know it. I've never did any business with girls . I never even had my first girlfriend but all the time Ashley has been feeling me up all the time people thought we were a thing it's not like that. Our parents knew each other but that was it.

She flinched when she sees my glare but gives me a sad look.

" What the hell Ash you said you hate fatasses like her, have you gone soft !? She needs to be out in her-"

"JUST shut... Up" I heard enough. My voice booming in her face.

I don't know why I'm acting like this but I know I have to tell Callie the truth and do something I've never done.

Apologize

------

Callie POV

I walked all the way to Martin's Pizza Place. The air conditioner hit my face sending me a cool relaxing feeling. I  took a seat at one it the tables and started to text mom that I was sick.

I laud there had covered my head with my arms and closed my eyes.

I can't believe Ash he's so mean, rude and a complete jerk. I'll ignore him to no end he deserves what he got.

I did feel bad that Angie poured soda on him but I was making a point.

I look back at the time we were at the lake. The way he looked at me sent sparks throughout my stomach. I felt an extreme pulse and badass Callie was gone.

It just hurts now that he probably played me and I fell into his trap.

"Hey... I didn't expect you  to be early" Martin's  voice rang me out of my thoughts. I watch as he cleans the countertop and sits down across from me.

"I'm no expert but it looks like something's bothering you" he looks at me to signal if I want to talk about it or not.

Maybe I should tell him. I always bottled up my feelings and handle it on my own. I refuse to be a fearful cat, it's time I change. He might give me advice about what to do with Ash.

I deeply sigh and scratch my mode that was annoying me.

"Ok well.... Where do I start" I bite my lip as I try to sum up the story to tell him.

"Ok well this guy Ash was being a total ass since I moved here. He's been annoying me, bothering me but I really don't care. But than all of a sudden he's being friendly and he took me to this part of the forest that's really beautiful. You know I thought maybe he's not bad after all that its just a phase. But no, I heard him being rude to you that day after I got wet cuz he pushed me into the lake he just really hurt my feelings and ... I don't know I ... Felt sad" the last word I whispered. I didn't know why it affected me so much I was probably Judy still overwhelmed about my new life and change that in stressing and getting more nervous.

He taps his chin a few times with sone weary look in his eyes. He looked depressed like someone just cane and yelled his ear idc and now he's expressionless. His brown eyes almost liked like grey.

"It seems to me that he likes you... But I understand where he's coming from. He hasn't had the best childhood."

I stare at Martin in disbelief. Ash like me? Ha it's like asking a tiger to be mated with a shark. It can never happen. I don't even like him like that. Even if he's sexy it doesn't matter. But I gotta stop talking like that.

I give Martin a look but motion for him to continue.

"When he was young he was very attached to his mom and well... She-" I didn't need to know the rest I understand.

"Well it's been years and he hasn't talked to his father, his father is would you say... Concerned for him... He does what he can but Ash always avoids him and he thinks its al m- the father's fault.. But I can't blame him, he was young in a very emotional state"

Of course how could I not know. The brown eyes the same hair ,Martin looked just like Ash. How could I not see it before.

"Your his dad" I breathe out slowly. Looking at Ash's dad I realize they are opposites. Martin is kind and polite meanwhile Ash is rude and mysterious.

"Yes, yes I am " he smiles.

This is interesting.