CH 7. Annoying sexy prick

Yay this chapter is all Ash and his thoughts ill start with some of his thoughts from the beginning.

Enjoy...

Ash's POV

Why of all things was I practically begging to spend time with this Callie chick? In my voice I didn't sound I was begging but I knew I was. U song know why I had felt desperate but it annoyed me how my body was different when I'm around her.

When I first. saw her a strange feeling corrupted my body. like I was being controlled through my mind and making me look at her.

When I went to history she was there and it made me jumpy. When she sat down I couldn't help but stare.

Why was I doing that I didn't know and it annoyed me. Her dark hair was held back onto her shoulders.

I remember watching her laugh when Mr.C had his glasses slipping from his nose. I stifled a low chuckle and apparently Callie was aware. She eyed me curiously and I felt her stare.

And that's when I got her in trouble.she was so mad and I liked that. All the girls I've met only wanted one thing and it annoyed me to no end. Especially Ashley she's been trying to win my affection. And she had the nerve to defend me when Callie blamed me.

In dodgeball I was overtly impressed at Callie's skills and I felt a rush of excitement. She wasn't like other girls and I felt the need to get closer.

Now I'm in her car and all she did was stare at the road not looking at me, it didn't even look like she acknowledged my presence and it annoyed me.

"Hey fatass you don't even know where I want to go" she didn't loon at me but I could see an angry expression plastered on her delicate features .

"Lets get something straight you annoying piece of shit. First, you don't tell me what to do, second this is my car so shut up cause I'll kick you out and third ... Where do you wanna go cuz I gotta go home soon" she growled so much it almost turned me on a little.she gripped the steering wheel and her knuckles white.

I chuckled lightly and she gave me a sour look. She .... Kinda .... Looked.........cute when she's mad.

Wait what?

"Can you stop now just tell me where you want to go" she hissed through her teeth.

"Fatass can you focus on the road just .. T . Turn left" I try to relax .

"CAN YOU STOP CALLING ME FATASS L -LIKE WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CALLING ME THAT!!"She seems so frustrated and I kind of felt bad but to be honest . You know I really don't know why but its .... Amusing

"So your ass says it all" I wink and stifle a laugh.

She looks like she wants to claw at me but she makes the turn and jerks the steering wheel a little.

"Soo? Where are we exactly" she turns and takes in the view if the best part of the forest. There's the lake I always went to when I was young. The trees created a pathway that leads to this part of the forest. Orchids, lilies and rose cherry blossoms were surrounding the thicket of trees.

I see Callie staring in awe and fascination and I can't help but smile.

Why of all ok places did I bring her here? Usually I keep this place private.

She looks at me her eyes wide and immediately turns around.

"What's wrong checking me out again" I smirk.