Coming sooon

Hey here's a sneak preview of what's going down between Callie and Ash.

Preview

I laugh as Ash chases after me, his bare chest was a fascinating sight. Muscular, lean he had a great body that any girl would crave for, and I hate him for that. I got him good and he knows it. His face says it all. His chest is covered in red blotches, he itches away while I go to my locker .

Woosh

Tuna?

Wait tuna?

I wipe my face off. The smell is horrible. My locker is filled with tuna. How in the hell did he?

I turn towards him., his face has a sex- an annoying smirk on his face.

Ok that's it he pulled three times today. I will make him lose this game.

"This isn't like you.!"

My conscious is right. I wouldn't have done this if someone did this to me. I've changed, and if that prickly hasn't. No I'm hit going back to that night.

I get the image out if my kind.i want to get this bad boy back and it's gonna be sweet.

"That's a good look for you, it goes good with that fat ass of yours." He chuckles through that insult. I simply smile. I was definitely prepared.

"Now!" Ash gives me a questioning look only to look up.....

----

Well what do you think? Leave me comments. Ill make the next chapter soon.

100 votes?

30 comments?

If my readers can do that ill dedicate chapters to those who vote and comment for my recent chapters I've made.

Ps: if you wanna follow me on Instagram

FRINESS_OF_DARKNESS