CH 12. Truth or DARE

Hey heres some of Ricky's POV comment and vote enjoy

Ricky's POV

"Hey Ash what's with the face" Callie asked Ash. He just glared at me and I simply shrugged. Callie's body felt warm against mine. I couldn't help but grip her waist tighter.

"Ya never mind take a pic it'll last longer" she smirked at him. This girl is wonderful I've never met anyone amazing.

He then smirked and I frowned. I know this guy too well we've never gotten along I don't even know how John tolerates him but I'm not letting Callie be near that ass hole.

He suddenly grabs her wrist and gives her this enormous hug. I wanted to smack him senseless. I saw my duster giving me a look. She knows I have a crush on Callie .

I really don't know if she likes football players though.

"Let go you ass" she muffled into his chest.my fists were tight.

I almost growled when I saw his hands touch her behind. I wanted to punch him so bad. Angela gave me the look again.

I swear we can read minds.

Her look was telling me not to do anything stupid and that Callie can take care if herself.

That I know much but she never talks much about her family or her past life.

"How dare you that's assault!!"she hollers in his face.

He chuckles

"It's not assault if you enjoy it kitten"

Kitten? Who calls her kitten?

I picture my fist connecting with his jaw.

Why he's giving her pet names. He always treats her like shit.

--------

Callie POV

So here we are playing dare and it's Angela's turn .

Ash was smiling evily and his gaze on Angie made her squirm.

Sometimes he can be a total jerk but I'm glad were good friends.

Plus I'll get him back for squeezing my ass.

"Ok I dare you to...." He holds the last word for affect.

"To kiss John for twenty seconds."

Angela's eyes widen and her face suddenly is red as a tomato.

Ricky looks annoyed and glares at ash.

John is red too. His eyes look from Ricky to Angela. He pats his sweaty palms against his faded blue jeans and looks at Ricky.

"Umm. Mmay I r-Ricky I if " he was rambling.

Aaaaaw he likes Angie I'm so glad I've always thought they'd be cute together.

Ricky eyes Angela and sighs. I guess he knew that Angela likes him too. I'm so glad I can read expressions on people's faces.

A few days ago I asked and she started stammering I was laughing for five minutes.

John crawls towards Angela who's on the opposite side of the coffee table.

He looks dense and sits next to her. He just stares at her for a minute and touches her cheek. It's like their in their own little world.

It's soooo adorable I'm so happy for Angie.

"Get on with it" I hear Ash groan.

"Shut up!" I yell. Ash looks at me then just turns his head around.