CH 17. Revalation and Broken Pieces

Thank you for all your votes. I apologize for late updates but I am working hard to make this story relateable, how love can be found in different forms and shapes I still feel I'm not there yet but I know I will. as for Valerie I know I haven't been adding her but I will I don't know why but I feel she doesn't go with the story anymore what do you guys think?

Enjoy this chapter all of you inspire me.

Also an important Author's note at the bottom.

--------------------------

Callie POV

So much has happened and it was a great day. Well it seemed like it until Ricky and Ash had a glaring contest. I don't know why they kept on looking at each other like that during the movie On top of that Ash paid for my ticket and the food for all of us. Something seemed off but I'm not complaining. But it was a weird weekend but all in all it's over. I start getting ready for the new week as memories of Saturday sprung in my head.

Angela and John were all cozy and so were Dylan and Paula. Valerie couldn't come but she hoped we all had a nice time.

I notice that Ricky and Ash began to talk during the movie and from there it started falling apart. I don't understand why. Everything was nice, from the drive to the movies and the talking during the ads but then it started feeling dense and nobody seemed to notice but me.

After the movie I texted Angela and she tensed up when I mentioned her brother being a little strange or over protective. This concerns me and I feel like I need some answers.

" Sweetie don't forget to come home early I'm making pot roast." I nod and start walking. My mom and I have been having quality times during meals. I help her cook and we talk about work and stuff. I've been itching to mention about dad but things are going so well that I don't want to kill the mood. she blows me a kiss as I walk across the street.

" Hey Callie how have you -" I interrupt Ricky as soon as I spot him.

" We need to talk." My voice carries a certain tone that apparently makes Ricky's face fall. I pull him over to the side of the building and make sure no one is around. I told Valerie I'd wait by her locker before we go to class and I don't want her scolding me, she reminds me of a worried mother.

I look into his brown eyes, they show concern and it makes my heart melt for some reason. I have to know.

" Look someone told me that you might-"

" Hey look it's Paula hey!!!" Ricky cut me off mid sentence and Paula saw us. Dylan isn't with her and I curse mentally.

" Hey Rick. Hey Cal." She gives me a small wave. I wave back but not as enthusiastically. I guess I can ask him later.

" Where is Dylan?" I ask giving her a big smile. She blushes at his name being said and I know something is up.

" Well we decided to.... Go On A Date!!" My smile couldn't have been bigger. This news was so thrilling it kept my motives in the back of my head. Ricky and I congratulated her. Looks like she needed help with buying him a gift so she needed to find John, most likely he'll be with Angela at her locker by now.

We head inside the school and I notice that Ash is by the locker with Dylan. He turns his face and I immediately turn in the other direction. I don't know why but the thoughts of last night fall into my head yet again.

I just ignore his gaze and try to focus on nothing but Angela. She seems so full o of life and content. I notice her holding hands with John and I smile. My friends have boys they care about. I notice that Paula has left the group in order to be with Dylan, I still don't turn but by the noise of her squeals I say their doing just fine.