CH 2.The cupcake or the apple?

Ya this is a quick CHAPTER about her new life in school.hope you enjoy lovelies and the reason I put the title as the cupcake or the apple was because my cover of the story is that. DUUUUH SOOOO anyway enjoy ^_^

******************************

Callie's POV

UUUGG MY BACK IS KILLING ME!! This is a start for my morning are you serious. I should've brought my old mattress. It was more soft and comfortable. This felt like I was sitting on a sack of potatoes. We're there any dead bodies I should know about? Because there weird bumps were pressing in my back all night.

I trudged downstairs and noticed that mom didn't wake up yet. That's weird.

I go look around lots of boxes are cluttered up in the living room and my mom's room is empty. I look in the kitchen counter and just see a plate with toast and bacon next to a glass of milk. Next to the plays there was a note with moms fancy script writing:

Hi Callie I left work early and I'm going to be doing this very often. I just want to tell you that I'm sorry for all this. I just want you to be strong and right now I have a lot on my plate. I made you breakfast and I hope you like the purse I got you it's in your closet. I wish I could drive you to school but I can't your going to have to walk its not that long ok just follow this address and you'll be at your new school in no time. Make new friends k.

Love mom xoxxo

Just peachy now I gotta find this school on my own. You know how can my day get any worse! I try to clam down and find my stuff for today and start heading upstairs. I find my handbag in my closet and admire my mom's taste. It had a front pocket and it was a mixture of purples and reds and blues with a flower design.

I picked out jeans and a light blue top. One of the sides showed part of my shoulder and collar bone so I put on a necklace.

I got my black converse and started to head out the door.

When I look at the school now this isn't what I would have pictured. You expected a crummy looking school. With messed up brick walls and front lawn. Nope it was much better. It didn't scream stuck up no it's screamed descent or paradise. It looked almost new ,sophisticated , even relaxing. The sun was up this time and it felt warm on my tan skin. This might not be bad I'm just glad I wasn't at my old school. I kept looking at the steps and started to follow the flood of students. Lots of the girls wore skirts that were above mid thigh and they were all skinny.

My GOD why everyone gotta look like the plastics.(if you haven't seen the movie mean girls you missed the point of that line) the hallways were flooded with students and I started to look beyond the throng of students. It was hard since a lot of people were taller than me. Being five foot two is a bit more harder than it was. Luckily I found the main office without being squashed alive.

I go to the front desk and look at this feeble old looking woman who was organizing papers. Her name tag read Ms. Beatrice.

"Excuse me ma'am I'm new here" I gave her one of my best smiles.

"Aah Ms.Adams I've been expecting you"

She went away typing on her keyboard and started to print my schedule.

Why did she have to say I've been expecting you. It sounded ... Creepy. You know how the villain in the movies or comics just sits in a chair and looks out the window waiting for the hero to come through the door.