"What's the point? She never noticed anything I did for her. She walked all over my stupid heart and looked amazing doing it!" He chuckled, sadly. I frowned. Quinn? Is he sure were talking about the same girl?

"I don't know, Trent" I gave him another beer bottle."From what she said, you're the one who walked all over her heart"

His eyes grew even sadder as he downed the beer in one gulp.I raised my eyebrows at this."Chill with the booze" I took the bottle.

He wiped his lips with the back of his hand."I slept with Trish, at one of Ethan's parties a while back. I didn't even want to sleep with her. God, I know that sounds bad..."

I poured him a glass of whiskey and he took it."But I wanted to forget her, for good this time. She kept talking to that asshole, Noah. I told her I didn't think she should hang out with him and...she just said that I'm not her father to tell her what to do" He shrugged.

"Well, you were just friends. So I get her...you had no right telling her what to do" I sipped my whiskey, ignoring Ethan's stare.

"Yeah, I know!" He snapped, immediately regretting it."I'm sorry. It's a touchy subject"

"I figured" I smiled, patting his shoulder.

"I love her" He admitted, catching me by surprise. "I still love her" He nodded, sadly. I walked around the counter to get to him, swallowing my shock as if it didn't exist.

"Listen," I took a seat next to him. "She still has feelings for you. I know that, for sure. Just talk to her! Tell her how you feel...tell her you love her" I smiled, trying to reassure him.

He looked up into my eyes, shaking his head."She'll never forget that night. I know she won't. She walked in, crying about Noah slapping her across the face because she didn't want to sleep with him. She came looking for me and I..."

My eyes brimmed with tears. This is too much. I can only imagine how hurt Quinn was. I mean, I didn't know what it was like to love someone...but if it was anything like everyone says, it must've been tough.

"I know I wouldn't forget it, if I saw what she saw" He sipped his whiskey.

"I think..." I sipped my whiskey too."You should at least try"

He smiled, putting his glass down."Thanks, Mel. I mean, you have so much going on...yet you still listen to other people and try to help"

"No, that's not true" I blushed.

He put an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him."You love helping people, whether you like to hear it or not" He poked my cheek.

I swat his hand away, laughing."You're such a goof"

"Trent" Ethan's deep, stern voice interrupted us. We both turned our heads his way, startled."Melanie" He added, a pointed look on his face.

"Un-twist your knickers, bro" Trent chuckled, turning my way to make a stupid face.

"I was just going to ask, what should a group of guys do...to get served around here" Ethan gave me another look.

"Maybe if you did your fucking job, everyone would get served!" I snapped, getting off the barstool and making my way back, to the other side of the counter. Trent huffed, drinking his whiskey.

"Maybe if you, wouldn't whore around with my best friend, I would be willing to help" Ethan scoffed at me. I dropped a glass.

"Great" I watched as the pieces of glass flew all over the floor.

"Yo, bro" Trent stood up, putting a hand on Ethan's shoulder."That's a little much, don't you think?"

He shoved his hand away, growling something under his breath."Fuck off! Like I don't know your ways with chicks" He spat in Trent's face angrily.

"Really? You really think I'd go after Mel?" Trent shook his head with disappointment. I rolled my eyes and started picking up the pieces of shattered glass. These two assholes are making it really hard not to lash out on them.

"Well, that's what it looked like!" Ethan laughed, except it wasn't a normal laugh. It was a pissed off laugh.

"You're going fucking insane!" Trent exclaimed, slamming his glass down and walking off. I groaned, feeling the rage start to boil up in me. Who does Ethan think he is?

"Mel"

I ignored him, picking up a huge piece and, being my lucky self, cutting my hand with it. "Fuck!" I hissed as the blood dripped down my hand and onto the floor.

In one swift movement, Ethan hopped over the counter and quickly wrapped a towel around my hand. "Shit it stings" I cried out, plopping down onto the floor. He took the towel and wet it in the sink.

"Here, let's wrap it in a wet towel, maybe it won't sting that way" He tried again, worry covering his drunken features. I watched as he carefully wrapped my hand with the hand towel.

"How's that supposed to help?" I snorted.

"I don't know!" He exclaimed, stressed out. I bit back a laugh, moving his hand away and wrapping it by myself. Pushing a hand through his hair, he watched me.

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

I raised an eyebrow, slowly standing up."Oh yeah?"

He groaned, taking a moment before speaking again."I can put on this stupid apron right now and prove to you...that I don't care what they think of this" He motioned to table nr.9.

I laughed as I searched the cabinets for some band-aids."I don't care about that" I shrugged.

"Yeah, you do" He grabbed my arm, gently.

I turned to look at him, slowly pulling my arm out of his grip. "No, I don't" I rolled my eyes.

"I saw how mad you were..." He smirked, looking deep into my eyes."You care" He whispered. I huffed, shifting from one foot to the other.

"So what if I do?" I asked.

His eyes were shining with mischief. "That's all I wanted to hear" He smiled. With that, he grabbed a few boxes of beer and walked off into the storage room. Okay then...