Fifty-four54

13 years later💀

Nala *

I yawned and laid my head on the desk since I'd completed my assignment. "Nope" Dominic pulled my hair. "Get up"

"Boy move, yo slow ass get on my nerves" I punched him.

"See nah, you gone quit trynna hoe me" he pinched me.

"Stop" I laughed. "Are you almost done?"

"I think" he handed me his paper.

"Ahhh look at my lil friend, you only got one wrong this time. I'm doing a good job" I boasted.

"Lil? You know ain nun bout me little" he smirked making me blush.

"Stop before I tell my daddy you fucked me"

"You just gone be snitching on yo self" he laughed.

The bell rung and we packed up our stuff heading to lunch. "Yo mom would get you an off campus pass?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Probably, but ion want one"

"Lame ass"

"Fuck you"

"I'll catch you after school"

"Okay" I said and he kissed my forehead. I went inside the cafeteria and found Kima. She was with Miah and Nia.

"Go get yo lunch and give it to me" Nia said when I sat down.

"Girl yo big ass don't need no more damn food. You got three trays sitting in front of you"

"I hate you" she laughed flipping me off.

"I love you too, you for real want it?"

"Please" she smiled.

I shook my head and got up standing in line. I was rubbed up on from behind and felt somebody's little dick on my ass.

"Move back shrimpy" I pushed Dae.

"Don't play me" He smacked his lips wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I'm not even gone be mean today

"I'm telling Dom" Kelly grabbed my ass. I laughed and shrugged.

"Tell him, he ain gone do shit"

"Girl quit capping, do I need to remind you what happened last week?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Bitch leave me alone" I laughed pushing Dae off me.

I got the food and sat back down with my small circle of friends. Which was Kima, Samiah, and Dania. It's always been the three of us since 3rd grade.

Everybody else at this school I associate with is either in a class with me or one of my friends talk to them.

Dominic and I, we're complicated. We date, but we don't date I'm just his tutor, but he knows if he fuck with someone I'll kill his ass, even though he single as fuck he belongs to me. The whole school knows that.