Twenty-four24

Eisha*

After my quick morning shower and my usual hygiene, I got dressed and flew downstairs. "Mhm, I like Jahking. He got you up out that bed" my mom hugged me. "Good morning baby"

"Good morning" I laughed "and imma go until I start showing" I put my head down. Although she hasn't said it yet, I know she's disappointed in me.

"I know what your thinking Eish, and no I'm not disappointed. I understand, I had yo brother at 15 remember" she lifted my head and I nodded.

My phone rang, so I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked
"Can you come give me a ride? My momma tripping" Essence asked in annoyance
"How you know I was going to school?" I asked
"I didn't, I was just asking a favor... wait you are!" She exclaimed
"Yeah, I'll be there in 5"
"And you have a lot of explaining to do!" She hung up.

I chuckled a little and slid on my white air forces. "Love you ma" I kissed her cheek and was out the door. Desmond was sitting on the porch talking on the phone.

"You can't keep my kid from me the fuck" he spat. "I know this bitch ain't hang up" he looked at his phone

"Now you wanna be a daddy" I scoffed going to my car.

"Shut up" he yelled. I flipped him off and pulled off heading towards Essence house. She was already outside waiting. She got in the car fast as fuck.

"Damn, we gotta take pictures first" I laughed "and not you copying me"

"Girl I was dressed first" she laughed also getting out. After a few pictures and posting them, we headed to school. "So? You went MIA because..."

"Don't judge me either" I rolled my eyes

"Look who you're talking to, I would never and you know that"

"I'm pregnant" I sighed and he eyes widened.

"Swear?!"

"Swear" I said calm as fuck

"YEEEEAAASSSSS!!!!" She screamed causing me to jump and honk the horn.

"I'm gone fuck you up" I sighed breathing heavily

"I call dibs? I'm the godmom period!" She flipped her braids. "And I'm the first to know, watch how I brag to Magic" she stuck her tongue out. "Jahking better be the papi" she looked at me

"He is" I rolled my eyes. "And Magic not the one you need to worry about, when I tell Yoni she gone claim it"

"No, I don't care you gotta tell her I'm the god mom" she smacked her lips.

"Imma let y'all decide on that" I surrendered parking the car in the school parking lot.

"MY NIGGA!" AJ yelled running over to me. We hugged and he picked me up off the ground spinning me around.

"The hug was enough" Jahking pulled me down. He put his arm around me and I hugged his body as we walked.

"Best friend!" Magic screamed running over. Then she popped me. "Bitch I ought to beat yo ass for disappearing!"