Seven7

Eisha*

I had to leave before everybody woke up, because the way I'm set up right now. They gone for sure know I didn't go over to Jahking's just to talk.

'Call from Annoyance😕❤️'

"Yes momma?" I answered

"Didn't you say you was gone be home last night" she asked.

"I did come home, just left early because Mr.Spurr needed me to help him prep. I left a note on the island" I partially told the truth

"Ooh okay my bad baby" she laughed

"Love you, I got to go" I hung up.

After I hung up I sat in Starbuck's parking lot.
*

"Okay so what was the 9-1-1 text about, I don't see you hurt or nothing. Made me waste $20 for a damn Uber" Yoni rolled her eyes getting in my car. "Girl, you made me buy the shit so please shut the fuck up" Solai mushed her.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them while they sat in the back arguing. Taylor pulled up with Magic and Essence with her. I got out the car and everybody else did too.

"Guess what" I cheesed and they all just stared at me unamused. I rolled my eyes "fine then I won't tell y'all" I crossed my arms

"Bullshit, had me get in a car with her and now won't spill the tea" Magic scoffed. "I'm still confused on what I did to you, you just started not liking me out the blue" Taylor also scoffed. "Not today ladies, this is about me. Becoming a woman" I snapped my fingers.

"BIIIIITCH!" They yelled together causing the older people to stare. "How y'all even know that's what I'm talking about" I smacked my lips. "Because we do, anywho let's get this coffee, cause I wanna know every detail" Essence said walking over to get in line and we all followed.
*

I told them what happened that night, not the part where he talked about his little brother. Because that would be weird and trifling as fuck.

"I been lost mines though" Yoni shrugged and everybody stared at her. "You're like 15" Taylor gasped. "Okay and?" She gave Taylor attitude.

"You lying, cause we always together." Solai said. "Remember when you played sick so you didn't have to go to cousin Miles's party? Yeah his friend was cute as fuck" Yoni laughed leaving Solai speechless.

"Miles is 17 Yoni" Solai said angrily. "And his friend Derek was 18, your point?" Yoni shrugged. "Oop okay we finna be late to school. Yoni you toooooo fast" I exaggerated and she rolled her eyes.

We got up and walked to the cars. Solai And Essence rode with Taylor and Yoni and Magic rode with me.
*

"Ooh, now I see it" Yoni tapped Magic when we got out the car. "See what?" I turned around. "Yo walk, he fucked you up!" Magic said and her and Yoni laughed at me. "Fuck both of y'all" I flipped them off.

"You just not gone cover up yo neck?" Solai asked. "Girl, she grown leave her be" Essence spoke. "Period Essence, Solai you need to leave me be" I mocked. Solai rolled her eyes and as soon as we walked through the gates the bell rang.

We all went our separate ways and to class. "Eisha!" I heard Cambrin yell.

I pretended to not hear him, because I know he gone have a lot to say when he see these hickies. I never let him do anything but kiss me and he always asked. I just let Jah though and I barely know him, yeah he gone be mad.

By the time I got to Mr.Spurr's class, he had my arm turning my around. I kept my head down and avoided eye contact.

"Aye I just wanted to apologize for yesterday" he said and I nodded still keeping my head down. I wanted to laugh so fucking bad, but if I did he would see.