Thirty-three33

Eisha*

"What you doing here?" I rubbed my eyes after opening the door.

"I came to pick you up for breakfast" Tina chuckled. "Come on we going to Denny's"

I moved out the way and let her in then stuck my head out the door looking around. "This ain't no setup is it?" I asked

"No" she laughed. "Jahking is at school"

"Oh okay, let me go get ready"

"Your dad home?" She asked

"No, he took my mom outta town for the weekend"

"You can come stay at my house if you want, until they get back" she offered.

"I would, buuut your son lives there" I laughed going into my room.

After I was done getting dressed and stuff, we headed out the door. "So how you been?" She asked

"Good I guess, I just be so bored now" I put on my seatbelt.

"Jahking got a game tomorrow, come with me?"

I thought about it for a minute before declining the offer. "I'm trynna get over him"

"He's always going to be in your life, he's the baby dad. I hope you wasn't gone keep the baby from us" she joked.

"I could never" I laughed. "What time is the game?"

"7:30 but we gotta get there at 6"

"Ooh Damn, I am not gone get up that early" I said

"Stay the night then, I'll get you up" she parked

"Fine, but don't expect me to be talking to Jahking. I'm only coming tonight to chill with you" I told her

"Trust me, he ain't gone bother you" she smirked.

We ordered our food and talked about whatever came to mind. I slipped up and said that I missed Jahking and now she won't drop the damn topic.

"But I don't know, he still probably talking to that girl onna low" I picked at my food before finally just dropped the fork and sitting back.

"Oh girl he is not, I listened to him just straight up tell her that you were the one he wanted and she was telling him how much she wanted him" Tina informed

I widened my eyes acting like I cared when my mind was someone else. I was ready to go and sleep.

"He loves you a lot Eisha"

"I know he texts me goodnight I love you every night and my dumb ass just stare at the screen" I admitted

"What's stopping you?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I know he not gone hurt me as much as my ex did, but this like the-"

"He is yo ex" she laughed a little

"Nuhun, we ain't bre- oh shit I am single" I facepalmed myself. "Damn, I did not mean to cuss" I said.

"Awe shit I did it ag- Okay I'm done, my head all fucked up" I threw my hands in the air. "And I cussed again"

Tina was sitting there cracking up at me and her laugh is hideous. That only made me laugh and loud. So loud the waitress came over shushing us.
-

After going back to my house to get me some clothes and all that good stuff, we were on our way to Jahking's house.

I was tired and almost fell asleep twice in the car. All this little girl want me to do is eat and sleep. "I see you're tired" Tina laughed as she parked in her garage. "You know where the guest rooms are"

I didn't even wait for her to get out the car, I just went straight into the side door and up her stairs. I went into the the room and laid down trying to get comfortable.

I kept tossing and turning, because this bed was not it. I looked at the time and it was 12:30, that gave me a good three hours.

I got up and made my way to Jahking's room. His bed was so soft and relaxing. I am not gone wake in three hours if I close my eyes.

He might have practice, I'm good
-

"Nigga pass the fucking ball!"

"Man on god I'm finna quit playing with yo ass. You ball hogging!"

"ItS jUsT a GaMeE, bro shut the hell up"

I tried to ignore him and go back to sleep, but he was doing too much moving. "Can you stop" I simply asked

"You in my room and bed, no" he replied

I irritatedly sighed and got up. I was finna go in his momma room, because I came for her anyways. He sucked his teeth and sat the controller down pulling my wrist before I made it out the door.

"Jahking move" I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, we don't gotta date. You can talk to me though" he said still holding my wrist

"About?"

"Our baby"

"She's fine"

"What about you, you good?" He sat me on his bed.

"Yes Jahking I'm fine"

"Alright if you don't wanna talk to me you can leave" He got on the game

"Oh my god, force me to talk stupid" I hit him

"Is Eisha slee- oh never mind" Tina cane in and then left closing the door.

Jahking got up and locked it, but he tried to be all secretive about it. "What you locking doors for?" I asked

"Cause" he pulled his shirt off. I watched him as he got in his bed behind me. He started rubbing on my shoulder and playing with my bra strap, I had on a tank top.

"Boy what is you doing" I laughed turning all the way towards him. It took a good 5 minutes, but I did it. *applause*

"You getting big" he kissed my stomach

"Mhm" I looked down at it

"You know I love you" he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, and I also know that you trynna fuck me right now" I tilted my head

"So let me"

"We not back cool yet" I told him

"So what, come on" He pulled my arm

"Fine, then after I want yo to tell me how special I am and how sorry you are for 2 hours straight" I unblocked his belt as he laid there.

"You gone be sleep"

"No I'm not" I rolled my eyes. "Boy. you know I can't suck dick, so why is you just laying there? Get yourself undressed damn, I'm already tired and ain't did shit"

"You right, my fault. I should be the one doing all the work" he got up

"You damn right"
——————
Excuse any mistakes