Three3

Eisha*

I woke up with a huge headache, but I had to get through it. It was Sunday and if I didn't get home for church I would never hear the end of it. My dad always says " If you can stay out all night then you can go listen to the word for a couple of hours"

It was 5am and I needed to shower, I smelled like straight alcohol. I shook Jahking to wake him up. He rolled over and grabbed his phone. "It's 5 in the morning, the hell you waking me up for?"

"Church, your coming with me" I smiled. "I'll pass" he laid back down. "If you can stay out all night then you can go listen to the word for a couple of hours" I recited my dad.

He didn't budge. I smacked my lips and cleaned up, getting ready to go home. "Wait" he groaned getting up. I started smiling. "Hurry up, because I got to get ready too"

"You smell that?" He sniffed "my ma cooking" he hopped up, I grabbed his arm. "I can't go down there, not smelling like this"

"You good" he laughed. We went downstairs and into the kitchen. "Good morning ma" Jahking sat on the stool under the island and I sat next to him.

"Good morning Tina" I said and she turned around. "When you get here?" She asked me. "She stayed the night, I was gone tell you but you was sleep my bad" Jahking spoke. His mom nodded.

"Let me find out she not really yo tutor" she eyed us.

"Oh no!" We said together. "Him?" I scrunched up my face. "Her?" He did the same. "Remind me of me and ya dad" she pointed at him laughing.

"I could never" I said "no offense, you just not my type" I told him. "I was yo type last night" he said smartly. His mom eyes widened and she looked like she was about to give a speech. "No ma, she kissed me we ain have sex" he said

She gave that mhmhm look and went back to cooking. Jahking went upstairs and got ready I guess. "You like my son" Tina asked making me laugh.

"No" I shook my head. "And why not?" She asked. I shrugged, "I'm just not looking for nobody right now. People say it because I'm stuck on my ex, but I'm not" I shook my head. Just then Jahking came down shirtless with jersey shorts on.

"Which one?" He held up two outfits. I just stared in awe of his body, Tina nudged my arm and laughed. "Where you going? and the food done" she said. "She making me go to church" he told her. "I'm not making you do nothing" I said.

"The one on the left, I need to get ready for work" she kissed his cheek. "We got to go plates in the cabinet, get two and make our plates" he told me "I'll make mines" I got up and he smacked his lips going upstairs.
*

I drove my car and he drove his to my house. I walked in the house with Jahking and went to my room. "Don't waste shit on my bed either" I told him as he ate. "Shut up" he replied

I went in my closet and pulled out a dress and some small heels. I hate wearing shit like this. I took some aspirin then got in bed to take a nap.

"What you doing" Jahking held off on his bite he was about to take. "What it look like?" I got comfortable "church starts at 11 it's 7 and I don't gotta be up til 9" I said.

"So what was the point of waking me up at 5 in the damn morning" he sat his food down. I thought about it "I honestly don't know" I laughed "you can nap too if you wanna" I offered. He shook his head and I shrugged dozing off.
*

"HAROLD!" my mom yelled. Causing me to jump up. "Oh no you don't, gone and lay back down" she demanded.

"Momma what are you talking about?" I wiped my eyes and my dad came in. "What's up" he asked. "I came in here and they were laid up. She snuck this boy in here" she said. I smacked my lips, knowing that if I didn't have proof of not sneaking him in I was in trouble. My mom's the type to not believe shit unless receipts are given.